Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

well you all covinved me to show you a before pic

Be so proud of yourself!

Awesome transformation! Like Phem said: I have nothing but overwhelming respect for women who make such a big decision and carry it out. So great!:wavey:

thank you all for the nice words of encouragment! I will take some more pics when i come home from work tonight and i'll try and get 'em up after that.

flex, i swear it's me!!!! I wish i could say that it wasn't but yup, i really let myself go. I didn't always look that bad, I have always been heavy but that was the extreme.

AWESOME!!!! Major progress girl! Keep going......keep those pics as motivators for ya...Keep setting goals and keep at it:)

Girl - in that second pic you don't look A DAY over 16! I swear!!!

I know how hard it is to try and get some kind of figure after children. Not only because of how pregnancy ravages your body, but because of the added responsibility and stress of family life! Your transformation is inspirational to us all - KEEP IT UP! I know that there are days when you feel like you've taken two steps forward and one step back, but that's OK. This is about LIFE CHANGES, not fad diet and "exercise routines". We are all about getting stronger, smarter, healthier and improving the quality of our lives!

I can't applaud loudly enough! I am waiting anxiously to see more recent pics.....

Thank you for inviting us along on your successful journey. We'll be here when you're down too, but it is so nice to hear and see good news....keeps us all going back to the gym!! :)

thanks everybody for your sweet words. and b-mom i'm a little older than 16! I am blessed with a young looking mom so i hope i will retain a youthful appearance for quite some time! I feel a hell of a lot older than 25 sometimes!
otc- i loved that dress it was long and had a slit up the side. I felt like i looked pretty darn good that night!

Top Bottom