Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weird Cup Question

Oakley_Gurl

Ok I have a weird question about cup size. I am naturally a 36D, thanks to my mom :rolleyes: , and I want to be down to a small C or even a B. I have tightened my diet up and been working out for almost 4 months now and I've seen my body change but my boobs are the same :worried: . I hate these things LOL. I've heard girls say that their diets make them smaller. I am not having this effect, do I need to wait longer or is my only option a breat reduction?

what's your bodyfat at?

You may not get any small. From me when I dieted down for my shows I went from a full C to a small C, no big chance.

But some of the other girls dropped a few cup sizes.

Miss24k said:
what's your bodyfat at?

You may not get any small. From me when I dieted down for my shows I went from a full C to a small C, no big chance.

But some of the other girls dropped a few cup sizes.

it is about 24% last I checked but that was on one of those electronic machines that are not very accurate, hoping to get to get down to below 20's by christmas! ;)

I went from about 20% bodyfat & a D/DD cup to sub 11% for a competition & a C cup. But there's no way I'd be able to maintain my comp size/weight.

Give it some more time. I mean don't make your goal to lose cup size, but 4 months is just gettign a start. I would expect you to see some change when you get below 20%. But its not like the option is to just stop traininig / dieting because you arent' guaranteed to see a drop. If it happens great, if not yet, just keep going. You'll feel better in general :)

At 24% BF you still have quite a bit of BF to lose before you should see a change. While there are no promises, I bet you will not see any difference until you are 18% or lower.

When i was 15- which was only 4 years ago- yes im a baby, i was playing soccer, swimming, and playing water polo. I was 120lbs of nothing but muscle- and i was a 36DDD. It didnt matter that i went from 145 to 120 and was no joke all muscle- a size 4 in clothes. My Dr told me that i needed to lose more body fat and all that stuff- but in the end it didnt matter- i stayed the same size- ended up having Breast Reduction.........so thats just my experience though these women know what they are talking about......so keep working at it girl!!!!!!!!!

Before contest diet full 36D after contest diet 34B still 3 more weeks to go I only pray they don't get any smaller.

Top Bottom