Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight training with breast implants

icerage4

Hello everyone, I was looking to get into a lifting routine as I want to drop some serious body fat. I recently had a breast augmentation and was wondering if there are certain exercises I should avoid ? I dont want to drop anything too heavy on my chest because that could be a bad situation I would think. Any ladies with experience on this?

Yeah take your time when it comes to lifting with implants especially if it was something done quite recently. Go ask your doctor who performed the surgery what they think when you can lift.

Do what your doctor tells you 100%

I know a woman who actually had to get the surgery redone because she didn't take her doctors advice and one of the breast implants fell out of place.

Every person is individual so it's impossible for us to give you advice. You need to book an appointment with your doctor or a good sports therapist so they can look at you in a one on one setting and give you individualized advice.

Top Bottom