Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight loss stalled, mirror looks the same, what to do?

SteelWeaver

3 weeks on diet, haven't dropped at all in past 8 days, mirror the same. Do I drop cals? How many?

Spatts - you said you'd also stalled - has that changed?

Not in the right frame of mind for bf testing, and worried it'll be off anyway, since I'd be doing it myself (no, apparently they DON'T use calipers in Japan). Was gonna wait a week or two.

Maybe I should measure my waist. I've lost about 3.5 kilos since just before the end of December.

You do not notice any changes in your clothes at all?? The scale will not always tell you how much you lose..I am still hanging at 157 but all my pants are getting to big in my waist and butt:) I wouldn't drop your calories just yet..you are not that far into the diet...are you doing any cardio? How is your weight training going? Are you taking any fat burners? Drinking at least 1 gallon of water a day? It could be so many different things....maybe some of the foods you are eating and what time of day you are eating them...do you write down everything you eat? Keep a journal so you can see and make changes as you go..do not examine yourself everyday in the mirror...give it a little time...its hard to help when we can not see you nor do I know exactly what you are doing.

Thanks new@ - you answered exactly what I wanted to know. I'm still unsure of timing because I've never done this. Next time around I'll know. Yes, my pants are all looser. I haven't kicked up the cardio yet - will leave that trick in the box for now - I don't want to be killing myself on cardio months before the comp. Weight training is going great - up to full steam again after my back injury. No fat burners, TONS of water, eat just about EXACTLY the same things every day, give or take a few green veggies, and with the carb timing changing according to training/non-training days.

I'll let you see me when I can see my muscles! :D (Don't hold your breath.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom