Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight loss PED recommendations for women

ramonti

I'm looking for a list and maybe a setup of a PED program i can do to help me lose weight
I have a wedding I am going to in 2 months and i want to look good for it
maybe you can recommend an 8-week run.
I’m 5’8’’ and 184 pounds. If i can lose 30-40 pounds would be great

30-40 lbs in 2 months is not going to happen in any kind of healthy way. Saying it is would be setting you up for failure. 10-15 lbs would be a reasonable goal. Additionally if you don't have what you need and will most likely be dealing with the underground laboratories you are looking at a minimum of 2 weeks to 3 weeks before you could get the PED's you need and then be questioning if they are what they say and are dosed properly.

The biggest stack you could do at this stage would be pushing the envelope for someone new to PED's. The stack I would use with someone with some experience would be Anavar 10 mg a day, Clen at 40 mg on a two day on two day off cycle, and possibly a little Cardarine everyday to help boost the Clen. With this stack you could possibly loose 15 lbs and tone up some as Anavar will protect your current muscle. Others on here will steer you clear of Anavar as a lot of Underground laboratories will sub a different anabolic or underdose it when they sell it to you. Under dose not a big issue, but the wrong anabolic can cause all kinds of problems. More is not necessarily better when it comes to women and anabolic steroids.

All of this will mean nothing though if your diet is not spot on. You have to be eating clean and a reasonable calorie deficit. You will also need to do cardio like crazy at least 1 - 2 hours a day on the treadmill.

I'm looking for a list and maybe a setup of a PED program i can do to help me lose weight
I have a wedding I am going to in 2 months and i want to look good for it
maybe you can recommend an 8-week run.
I’m 5’8’’ and 184 pounds. If i can lose 30-40 pounds would be great

you're not going to lose 30-40lbs no matter what we suggest
3-6 lbs is a start
am cardio
fasting
cardazol
sarms

Top Bottom