Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

weight lifting and pregnancy

RosaMorphy

Hi boys I wonder until which month of pregnancy you can do light weight lifting or when you have to stop, I'm on my second month and still do light training and cardio, thank you.

You should talk to your doctor about it, but in theory you can continue practicing any activity that you did before pregnancy.

For example: my sister is a pro big wave surfer and she continued surfing until a week before the baby was born. The difference was surfing style, before pregnancy, big waves, after pregnancy, small waves and and a longboard.

What changes is the intensity, because you will realize that over time your recovery and disposition will be compromised.

Talk to your doctor, detail your exercise routine and from the clinical and laboratory analysis he will tell you what the best strategies will be.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

It's very individual. I recommend booking an appointment with your doctor and getting a referral for a personal trainer who specializes in training pregnant women.

Top Bottom