Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight lifting after ba..how long?

Iwrkout

Thinking about getting the girls redone, going slightly bigger and repositioned. Anywho, anyone have any experience with weight training after a ba? I'm worried about how long I'll be out of the gym and especially chest exercises. I just got to 135 on bench press, which was my first goal and I'm worried I'll have to start all over with my progress.

I think SuperQT would be the perfect person to talk to about this, as she's familiar with bodybuilding and having your girls done

Over or under the muscle?

Yes you will need to change goals I never flat bench anymore since I got implants only incline.

Over or under the muscle?

Yes you will need to change goals I never flat bench anymore since I got implants only incline.

Hmmmm that's interesting to know. So do you do fly's or not only and only incline?

Also what if a female is not a bodybuilder...should they still workout their chest?

Hmmmm that's interesting to know. So do you do fly's or not only and only incline?

Also what if a female is not a bodybuilder...should they still workout their chest?

It depends on the placement of the implant. If it's under the muscle healing time is much longer closer to 6 months before lifting even lighter weights that directly works the chest.

Yes you can still work chest but again stick things that hit upper chest. If it's under the muscle I recommend going much lighter as these have the greatest chance of movement but you csn still work chest.

Over the muscle you can start working chest within about 3 months but it's started very light and slowly worked up. Again the focus is mostly on upper chest as the implant covers mid and lower. It gets indirect work regardless.

This will be my second ba, had me done 7 years ago so it's time for a redo. I do flys and bench, incline and flat. I'm not a bodybuilder or in competitions, I do it as a hobby but I have put in great amount of effort and hate to have to start over again. Blah

This will be my second ba, had me done 7 years ago so it's time for a redo. I do flys and bench, incline and flat. I'm not a bodybuilder or in competitions, I do it as a hobby but I have put in great amount of effort and hate to have to start over again. Blah

I used to love to flat bench but I love not being flat as a bench more LOL it's a trade off.

Top Bottom