Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Weight affect to my bodies shape?

platinumtrees

Have gone mildly paleo earlier- it led to immediate smaller boobs- not something i wanted! I'm starting on weights now- what effect is that likely to have on my body shape? Not planning to be very strict with paleo, going to just ensure that I eat a lot of vegetables.

It depends on how often you train and how your diet is, but generally you will get fuller, tighter, and more defined muscles everywhere.

Have gone mildly paleo earlier- it led to immediate smaller boobs- not something i wanted! I'm starting on weights now- what effect is that likely to have on my body shape? Not planning to be very strict with paleo, going to just ensure that I eat a lot of vegetables.

So not Paleo - just meat and veg. Aka a normal diet.

And, genetics aside, the same response to training everyone else has.

Excess body fat and changes in body shape can affect your balance. These body changes can make falls more likely. Changes in total body weight vary for men and women. Weight loss later in life occurs partly because fat replaces lean muscle tissue, and fat weighs less than muscle

[FONT=&quot]The body mass index (BMI) has been a steadfast measurement of health and wellness discussions for decades. A new study in the European Heart Journal reports that body shape, and specifically where fat deposits occur on the body, may be a better indicator of potential cardiovascular problems than BMI.[/FONT]

Top Bottom