Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

We are so going to see and increase in questions regarding clen...

Sticky -

"why Clen Isnt For You"

"clen Is Not A Weight Loss Wonder Drug"

"healthy Diet & Training Goooood ... Clen Not Good"

:d

I saw that article this weekend. It made my head hurt. Does the media realize what a danger articles like that are? (rhetorical question, I know they don't care, whatever sells)

Daisy_Girl said:
I saw that article this weekend. It made my head hurt. Does the media realize what a danger articles like that are? (rhetorical question, I know they don't care, whatever sells)

It has that OMG! appeal.

I almost think I'd rather see Nicole Richie's "weight loss secrets" revealed instead of promotion of clen.

Sassy69 said:
It has that OMG! appeal.

I almost think I'd rather see Nicole Richie's "weight loss secrets" revealed instead of promotion of clen.
I guess clen sounds cooler then innsert index finger all the way down throat :rolleyes:

Daisy_Girl said:

That's how I found out about Clenbuterol. Then I started doing all this looking online, and you read about how bodybuilders use it, so you assume it must be safe. You also read about how it's so effective, and a great fat loss burner. Plus you can find the articles that tell about how it's so much more effective if you take it with a T3 or a T4.

Then you go to see about ordering it, and you get fed a nice line of crap, about how this is the number one weight loss diet combo, as seen on the Tyra Banks show and in Star magazine. It really sucks you in.

I'm so thankful I came here and posted about it before I actually bought it! They put it across as a wonder weight loss pill. I never would have even known what Clenbuterol was had that magazine not came out. I'm sure that will be the case with the hundreds of women and men who take it due to these type of articles.

Clambuterol is teh bomb. i takes 11 time day. it makes good feelings, happy. no more assfat, for me.

Dee522 said:
That's how I found out about Clenbuterol. Then I started doing all this looking online, and you read about how bodybuilders use it, so you assume it must be safe. You also read about how it's so effective, and a great fat loss burner. Plus you can find the articles that tell about how it's so much more effective if you take it with a T3 or a T4.

Then you go to see about ordering it, and you get fed a nice line of crap, about how this is the number one weight loss diet combo, as seen on the Tyra Banks show and in Star magazine. It really sucks you in.

I'm so thankful I came here and posted about it before I actually bought it! They put it across as a wonder weight loss pill. I never would have even known what Clenbuterol was had that magazine not came out. I'm sure that will be the case with the hundreds of women and men who take it due to these type of articles.
:(

You made the right decision.

Sad, very very sad. Imagine all the 15 year old girls who read that and look into Clen. Completely irresponsible in my mind. Reprehensible.

Top Bottom