Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

the waterbury method

Anistonleyla

I wonder if this program could be too agressive for a female looking to burn fat and get cut for fitness competition, I was online looking for experiences from girls with this program but found none, thank you for your answers.

I wonder if this program could be too agressive for a female looking to burn fat and get cut for fitness competition, I was online looking for experiences from girls with this program but found none, thank you for your answers.
First of all... If your goal is burn fat... diet is far more important than training type.

No training will be agressive because you are a woman. If you are a beginner or advanced lifter is much more decisive for training method than gender.

You should write your training having in mind your aesthetic goals.

You should ask yourself... Which category will I compete for? What are the physique? More upper body volume? Less lower body volume? Less muscle development? Every category has a pattern. You should train having this in mind.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

There is no magic program.

Any program that:
1. Makes you train hard
2. You enjoy

is a good program. Like everyone else mentioned - remember that diet is key

I really like to switch up my training programs so I don't get bored. You could certainly try it and see how you like it. After all, diet is what will give you the fat loss results.

Top Bottom