Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Water weight dilemma - help me out ladies..

gypsy

Hey ladies - I'm a bit confused about how to handle water weight. I hold water from what I believe is my BCP, considering the week of my period my stomach looks like a washboard the entire week I'm not taking pills, and 2 days after I start my pill pack I get rolly-poley and squishing. I don't want to switch pills AGAIN - I switched them frequently over the past few years trying to find the perfect pill that didn't make me bitchy, watery, and zitty. Impossible to find one that fits all the criteria, so I'm sticking with what I'm on. It's great, besides the watery part.

I kind of want to try taking a diuretic - but doesn't taking a diuretic defeat the whole purpose of drinking a gallon of water a day? Why drink it, then force it all back out. I pee enough as it is, I can't imagine peeing more :) The other reservation I have about it is that I'm prone to bladder infections, and don't want to dehydrate myself. So, what's a girl to do? I keep my sodium intake very low as it is, but nothing seems to help. I take a good mult-vitamin, plus an extra 1000mg of calcium and 1500mg of vitamin C. Any suggestions???

Top Bottom