Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Water weight

rolandawillows

[FONT=&quot]Does how much water you drink have an effect on trying to lose weight? i try to drink a lot, but i know i don't always get enough. does it slow down weigth loss progress if your body is dehydrated?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Does how much water you drink have an effect on trying to lose weight? i try to drink a lot, but i know i don't always get enough. does it slow down weigth loss progress if your body is dehydrated?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
I drink 0.5 to 1 gallon of water every day

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

dehydration is thrown around a lot but the truth is it is electrolyte imbalance that is the main threat.

does it effect weight loss? not directly. but what happens is if you drink a lot of water when you are 'hungry' you will be much more satieted and not over eat the wrong things especially

dehydration is thrown around a lot but the truth is it is electrolyte imbalance that is the main threat.

does it effect weight loss? not directly. but what happens is if you drink a lot of water when you are 'hungry' you will be much more satieted and not over eat the wrong things especially
I have to concur with Stevesmi's assessment. This is really the crux of it.

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Water intake doesmt play a direct role in fat loss, but when you dont get enough your body knows that and will release aldosterone. Which will make your body hold water and you might think you arent losing as much when it's actually just water retention

Top Bottom