x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Water Water Water....ugh

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Water Water Water....ugh within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Is it just me, or does anyone else find that drinking lots of water everyday is the hardest part of training. I'm TRYING to get a gallon/day, but UGH, I hate feeling so FULL and bloated with water and peeing every 5 minutes (yes really every five minutes). I don't mind eating chicken and fish and veggies and egg whites day in and day out. I don't mind the gym (most days) but all this water is DROWNING me! LOL. Okay, I'm done whining. Thanks for listening.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    heatherrae

Water Water Water....ugh

Is it just me, or does anyone else find that drinking lots of water everyday is the hardest part of training. I'm TRYING to get a gallon/day, but UGH, I hate feeling so FULL and bloated with water and peeing every 5 minutes (yes really every five minutes).

I don't mind eating chicken and fish and veggies and egg whites day in and day out. I don't mind the gym (most days) but all this water is DROWNING me!

LOL.

Okay, I'm done whining. Thanks for listening.

Re: Water Water Water....ugh

Quote Quote posted by heatherrae
    Is it just me, or does anyone else find that drinking lots of water everyday is the hardest part of training. I'm TRYING to get a gallon/day, but UGH, I hate feeling so FULL and bloated with water and peeing every 5 minutes (yes really every five minutes).

I don't mind eating chicken and fish and veggies and egg whites day in and day out. I don't mind the gym (most days) but all this water is DROWNING me!

LOL.

Okay, I'm done whining. Thanks for listening.

You are correct! drinking water is the toughest thing (for me too). A little trick, add lemon to it; not too much. Also; as soon as I wake up, I drink 24-32oz of water. I have the bottle next to my bed. That way one bottle is down and you're constantly hydrated..

With the multi-vitamin I take water is highly encouraged. It's so odd because the old wives's tale says if you are hydrated your urine would be clear. On these multi-vitamins I take no matter how much I drink my urine looks like Gatorade! Okay TMI...but had to share.

heatherrae

Quote Quote posted by BoostinChick
    With the multi-vitamin I take water is highly encouraged. It's so odd because the old wives's tale says if you are hydrated your urine would be clear. On these multi-vitamins I take no matter how much I drink my urine looks like Gatorade! Okay TMI...but had to share.
    lol...your vitamins probably have coloring in the enteric coating or something. That sometimes will color up your urine. ;-)

heatherrae

Quote Quote posted by thandie
    You are correct! drinking water is the toughest thing (for me too). A little trick, add lemon to it; not too much. Also; as soon as I wake up, I drink 24-32oz of water. I have the bottle next to my bed. That way one bottle is down and you're constantly hydrated..
    I'm going to have to start bringing water and putting it on my nightstand like that. I try little tricks like drinking a bottle of water as part of my tooth brushing routine, etc. However, I still really hate it...lol.

there is no way I can drink a gallon of water a day, no matter how hard I try. The ladies room is so far from my desk at work, i wouldn't get anything done. also, the potential to have pee pants is very high!

heatherrae

Quote Quote posted by TheSwal
    there is no way I can drink a gallon of water a day, no matter how hard I try. The ladies room is so far from my desk at work, i wouldn't get anything done. also, the potential to have pee pants is very high!
    ummmm...yeah, I know all about the pee pants. I have always had a peanut sized bladder.

Quote Quote posted by heatherrae
    I'm going to have to start bringing water and putting it on my nightstand like that. I try little tricks like drinking a bottle of water as part of my tooth brushing routine, etc. However, I still really hate it...lol.
    And don't let anyone convince you to add crystal light to it. You'll be adding tons of chemicals to your system. As hard to drink as it is; water is the best thing

heatherrae

And don't let anyone convince you to add crystal light to it. You'll be adding tons of chemicals to your system. As hard to drink as it is; water is the best thing
    Oh, I'm guilty as charged of the crystal lite, and I still find it hard to down that much.

Just about ANYTHING added to water will slow absorption too.