Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

water retention on females

Jessica Alba

Hi boys, after having a baby I started suffering from water retention, I have been a sports person for long time I tend to retain lots of water after I hydrate from my tennis practice and especially in the summertime, I was wondering what supplements can I take to avoid water retention, thank you.

There is no supplement that will prevent water retention. You could try drinking dandelion tea but I doubt you will notice much from it.

The best thing you can do to prevent water retention is to drink 5-6L of water throughout the day and watch your sodium intake.

Water is your body's most precious resource. If you are dehydrated your body will retain water as a defence mechanism. Most people who are retaining water are very dehydrated.

Hi boys, after having a baby I started suffering from water retention, I have been a sports person for long time I tend to retain lots of water after I hydrate from my tennis practice and especially in the summertime, I was wondering what supplements can I take to avoid water retention, thank you.

Buy a product called diucor. It will help you drop the water temporarily till you have some real fat loss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How long ago did you have your baby? It takes up to 2 years for your body to return to normal. Just keep your diet clean and exercise.

Top Bottom