Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Water retension

LASIX IS ONE OF THE BEST, BUT YOU DON'T WANT TO FOOL AROUND WITH IT. WHY NOT JUST CUT CARBS, INSTEAD?

------------------
WHERE DO I GET FINA AND FINA KITS? SUPPLEMENTS? NEEDLES? STEROID PROFILES? SCAMMER LISTS? ETC, ETC, ETC.

NEWBIES, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND GET YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED AT THESE FINE SITES.

UPDATED WEEKLY

<A HREF="http://www.fortunecity.com/olympia/shaq/324/" TARGET=_blank>
06d466e0.gif
06e5a6e0.gif
06fc86e0.gif
</A>

Are you taking AS?? If not lowering carbs will help with that, and there are over the counter things you can take for it. Are you drinking plenty of water? Take a look at your diet and see if there are changes that can be made in it and then go from there.

If you are wanting something that you can buy legally, I would buy dandelion root and or taraxatone (Xenadrine company). Usually sold at GNC or health food stores. Works great without and side effects. This helps with menstrual cycle water retention or for a competition.

Well the best "pill" as Big Johnson said is Lasix. But that should be a last resort. Dropping your carb intake (espescially sugars), reducing your sodium intake (NO processed foods or added seasonings), tripling your water intake, and increasing your intake of fresh fibrous veggies should give you dramatic results without the risks associated with Lasix. It is also good dietary lifestyle training!

just some info on exactly what lasix is incase your not familiar..

Lasix is diuretic that noticably excretes sodium, chloride, potassium, and water. ( some bodybuilders will take potassium chloride tablets to substitue for the loss but this can also be dangerous because and overdose in potassium may cause cardiac arrest. With this being said you must be safe in monitoring your levels of each. So reabsortion of these ions is a must or it will cause a disturbance in your electrolytes and could cause cramping and or dehydration. Most bodybuilders will take Lasix the last couple days b4 competition to cut out that last bit of water.

It has an amazingly strong effect on water excretion this is why bodybuilders choose to use this diuretic when water depleting. Thus it gives you a harder and more defined or ripped look.

You will feel the effect of these tablets within the first hour after administration and it willl last approximately 3-4 hours long. So if your going to take it make sure you have access to the porcelin pot...or i guess you could pee your pants if ya want..j/k

It is most definately the strongest and most dangerous diuretic one could use. There are many side effects that could be associated with taking Lasix so I'd use only as a last resort.

mr.huge www.mesomorph.net

Top Bottom