Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Water Or Fat? How Can You Tell?

"Eat nothing but 1/2 fat 1/2 protein shakes for 48 hours and if you drop 8 pounds, it's water"

I hope that was a joke SPAT.

For most, it's probably fat only they hope its water. If it really is sub-Q water, sit in a sauna for 20 minutes rinse off and take a look. Fat doesn't contain much water so it won't change much. If you look considerably harder after the sauna, then it's sub-Q water, if you don't change much, you're fat.

W6

wilson6 can i just take u home for one day!!!!! u should write a book my friend!
hey SPats ill meet u at the sauna!!!!!!!!!:p :p

Jeez I just got done watching Dr Phil on Oprah. The guy is good! But I worry that people toss their own common sense and just worship him. Kinda like Dr. Laura. (ugh.)

Anyway, enough social commentary...

When its water, dont' you feel a little more bloated than otherwise? Also if you pinch a little bit of skin and it seems sort of "full" are you more "watery"? If you pinch a bit of skin and it jiggles when u release its prob fat? (HAHAHAHA - can you tell I'm not a "trained professional"??????)

I bet the cost of 2 days worth of protein powder & flax is cheaper than the "Hollywood 48 Hr Diet"!

Spatts, can u throw a little more water on the heating rocks? :D

Last edited:
:D

Competition coming up u know! According to WarLobo, my ASS really stands out right now... (NOT in a good way :mommakin: )

Thx girl! Gonna post some wedding pix??

4BADASS said:
How can you tell if your body is retainning water or if its fat?

In order to find out exactly how much water I need to replace, I weigh myself, do some hard cardio for 40 minutes w/out drinking anything, then weigh myself again. Whatever I lose, that's how much water I try to replace on top of my regular amount. This may also work for you.

Top Bottom