Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

water and dnp

Just to step back from this whole drug-forced fat loss venture.

Your body reflects your lifestyle - it can only do what it can with the resources and stimuli that you give it. So with the stats you have, you are already telling me that you are small but not much muscle. This doesn't necessarily make you "fat" - I can show you how 21% bf looks on someone with a 'normal' amount of muscle and how it looks on me after 26 yrs of lifting. It looks completely different. So its really important to not get mindfucked by the numbers.

Now lets look at all the ways you are trying to manipulate your body weight "down". Already you aren't "heavy" -- consider people who are your height and 350 lb. That's "heavy". Your bigger issue is probably more about lack of muscle than too much bodyfat. That's the mindfuck that can come from looking at your bodyfat %. Its a ratio of fat to muscle - it says nothign specifically and absolutely about how "fat" you are. You can get the same number from too much fat or not enough muscle or a combination of them. You need to build muscle. And the cool thing is that when you build muscle, you burn fat. It isn't intuitively apparent but that's how it works. Its not one or the other. They work together to make up "how you look".

Now w/ all the chemicals. As I said before - your body is designed to run efficiently. But it can only run as efficiently as you treat it. If you have a high-performance Italian racing car but you leave it sitting outside in a snowbank, dont' bother to change out the filter & the oil, throw mud in the gas tank and all sorts of things like that - sure its going to run like crap. Now, if you then decide you want to put in a nitrous booster to "make it go fast" you are completely side-stepping the part about letting the core engine run efficiently like it should and putting an external stress on it to force it to do what you want.

That analogy went a bit off. Let me get back...

You are willing to put shit in your body that is similar to what people of an anorexic mindset do to force certain functions in their bodies. You are willing to go cap your own DNP, a substance that Shadow has implied is not a "recreational passtime" and has a history of being very brutal on your body, and yet you want to go thru all that before you spend your time & money on a trainer?

Let's focus here. A change in diet & just getting some core training in there will literally cost you nothing and do no damage to your body or try to force it to do anything other than what it is designed to do. Despite what people want to think - there is no quickie way to force your body to do anythign if you dont' already have the basic foundation in place, working & consistent. I get that you want to get past where you are now, but its your current lifestyle that got you to where you are now. Change that first and your body will respond. Simple as that. No drugs. No wild external stresses on your body. No abuse of your body. Just eat clean & get exercise. You can optimize how you eat and set up a consistent basic training program and just suck it up & do it.

No one was "born" w/ a perfect body. We all have complaints and challenges about ourselves. So don't even assume to compare yourself w/ anyone else. I've been lifting for 26 yrs, I've been on this planet for nearly 42 yrs, I've been in competition mindset for 7 yrs. I know how to manipulate my diet. I know how to train. But guess what? I still have 30 lb weight swings. I still have to fight my way down to a lower bodyfat. I still have to drag my ass out of bed to do cardio. I still spend 20 min every night makign food for the next day. I still don't go out partying. I still don't drink. I still get mood swings. I still freak out and have to binge eat once in a while. I still am not satisfied w/ my body.

But guess what? I'm ok with that and I know that its all about livign the lifestyle and that if I don't I can't expect my body to be what i want it to be.

Make sure your goals are reasonable and make sure the path to your goals is reasonable.

Sassy that was a perfect and astute analogy. I really hope she learns to love the process and to be happy with her body and herself.

Yea I agree, but we all make our own choices- that's part of growing up, right or wrong we all live with our decissons
Personally, I don't agree with ppl who have an adicitve pesonality doing any kind of drugs!

Call it a last ditch effort, but also just a ok let's step back here & look what's going on. We all go thru this in one form or another when looking for "ways to get fit". After you try all the fad diets, the starvation, the 10 hrs of cardio / day, all the diet pills and all the other shit, you simply cannot force your body to do something it isn't designed for. It will put up w/ it for a while, but eventually it will tell you to go fuck yourself w/ all your drugs & extreme behaviors and just shut down - hold onto everything, send you into a burn-out mode and you end up worse off than if you'd just paid attention and cleaned up your diet, ate what you should be eating to support a healthy body & get out and give your body some physical stimuli to react to.

Period.

musclemom said:
BBK, I got a question for you, you said you are 5'4"/118/30% bodyfat.

Is that 118 pounds? or 118 Kg or 118 stone?

Seriously.

(I don't think it's pounds. I find it hard to believe she's 118lb at 5'4" with 30% bf. )

Everyone here is giving you the same advice - voicing the same worries. That should tell you something.

Thank fucking god for this thread. I was...for a couple of days...looking into DNP after first hearing of it this week. I struggled for years with bulimia and only recently, in the past several months, have I been able to eat normally without purging for extended periods of time. I've been working my ass off and shaping my body into one I can take pride in, and love. It has been an arduous journey and one I will have to continue to make for a long time...maybe forever. I still fight my obsessive compulsive nature on an almost daily basis and there are times that everything just exhausts me. Working to be well, inside and out, takes nearly everything I have - and I hear about this drug that almost literally melts the fat off your body? The crazies started coming back and I - at 5'5" 110 lbs - started looking into it.

Then I see this...and it's like seeing my disorder in someone elses words...and I came to my senses and realized how completely fucking crazy I was. The second I saw her stats...and then reinforced by her laxy habit and "fasts"...I knew this girl was on the road to self destruction.

BBK....PLEASE LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE. You may not have an eating disorder YET (though some doctors might say you are EDNOS), you are at the very least at the top of a very slippery slope. I know exactly how it feels to just desperately want to feel good about yourself. But honey, DNP won't get you there. Even if it works. If you keep on this path you will soon find that it is never enough. There will always be more flaws. Always be more things to fix or criticize in your body. It seems like the answer but it's really the last step before you start sliding and once you start sliding you turn into...me. And I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Get help.

nefertiti said:
Thank fucking god for this thread. I was...for a couple of days...looking into DNP after first hearing of it this week. I struggled for years with bulimia and only recently, in the past several months, have I been able to eat normally without purging for extended periods of time. I've been working my ass off and shaping my body into one I can take pride in, and love. It has been an arduous journey and one I will have to continue to make for a long time...maybe forever. I still fight my obsessive compulsive nature on an almost daily basis and there are times that everything just exhausts me. Working to be well, inside and out, takes nearly everything I have - and I hear about this drug that almost literally melts the fat off your body? The crazies started coming back and I - at 5'5" 110 lbs - started looking into it.

Then I see this...and it's like seeing my disorder in someone elses words...and I came to my senses and realized how completely fucking crazy I was. The second I saw her stats...and then reinforced by her laxy habit and "fasts"...I knew this girl was on the road to self destruction.

BBK....PLEASE LISTEN TO THESE PEOPLE. You may not have an eating disorder YET (though some doctors might say you are EDNOS), you are at the very least at the top of a very slippery slope. I know exactly how it feels to just desperately want to feel good about yourself. But honey, DNP won't get you there. Even if it works. If you keep on this path you will soon find that it is never enough. There will always be more flaws. Always be more things to fix or criticize in your body. It seems like the answer but it's really the last step before you start sliding and once you start sliding you turn into...me. And I wouldn't wish that on anyone. Get help.

True...

This thread frightens me....

I can't even explain.... :worried:

Top Bottom