Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want to see real SARMS experiences

XXZivers

How many women here have actually used SARMS? What were the results? HOw did you like it? What would be your recommendations?

Just like @Muskate, I am not a female either, but I can tell you that my wife has used SARMS many times, and she always ended up with great results. At first, she was sceptical, but once SARMS started to do their magic, she was convinced about their effectiveness. Her favorite stack is Cardarine GW with N2Slin, as it gave her the best results (she wanted to tone up and lose some fat).

I am obviously not a female so I will not chime in on my personal experiences but my female client aggirl has come on the evolutionary.org radio as a guest multiple times and talked about her experiences with SARMS and steroids in depth.

You listen to the podcast for free on iTunes -> https://itunes.apple.com/ca/podcast/evolutionary-radio/id1071339501?mt=2

I would highly recommend listening to this podcast. She is very knowledgeable and definitely an expert on SARMS and PED's/

SARM's are wonderful for females cause they are 80/0 anabolic to androgenic

the key is using REAL SARM's cause there are a lot of fakes out there. make sure you buy it from sarms1

The worst things about fakes is not that they are 'empty', but that they contain something like prohormones which will mess up your hormones

Top Bottom