Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want to regulate mood during period

Bentone

Hi guys! I get really moody when I have the periodgoing on, and many times this is troublesome. I know sometimes it canget silly, but I can not do anything with myself. Do you know ifthere is any medicine that could help me with that?

Unfortunately, there is not much that can be done.These mood swings are caused by hormonal disbalance, and it is not agood idea to interfere with it. I might think of some psychotropiccompounds, but I don't think it is a good idea to use those without avery serious reason for that.

@masonicbodybuilder must of been reading my mind. The essential fatty acid GLA in evening primrose oil is great for regulating hormones and will help reduce PMS symptoms.

@masonicbodybuilder must of been reading my mind. The essential fatty acid GLA in evening primrose oil is great for regulating hormones and will help reduce PMS symptoms.

Thank you Muskate! And where do I find it? In supplement form, or it is sold directly as oil?

Both Evening primrose oil and borage oil contain GLA.

I personally buy my evening primrose oil at Costco. Check your local Costco. If they don't carry it, you can buy it on amazon.com

Top Bottom