Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want to grow my calves

3Points0

I'm a female who has really tiny legs. My calves are really skinny and it's embarrassing because the rest of my body is pretty thick. I've got a pretty muscular upper body but no legs. I'm tall for a girl over 6ft tall. What PED’s will help me grow thicker legs but not cause me to grow a moustache ?

I'm a female who has really tiny legs. My calves are really skinny and it's embarrassing because the rest of my body is pretty thick. I've got a pretty muscular upper body but no legs. I'm tall for a girl over 6ft tall. What PED’s will help me grow thicker legs but not cause me to grow a moustache ?

if you want to grow calves you dont need drugs
you need training hard training

do calf raises a lot more and donkey calf raises

add 12.5mgs ostarine

I am guessing this will always be a struggle due to genetics. You are tall and likely have longer calves. The only things to do is just keep training them every other day.

Two questions here - if you're asking for a drug for you calves you've got that all wrong.

As for the best PED for women it's been a address many many times.

Top Bottom