Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Want to grow my calves

I'm a female who has really tiny legs. My calves are really skinny and it's embarrassing because the rest of my body is pretty thick. I've got a pretty muscular upper body but no legs. I'm tall for a girl over 6ft tall. What PED’s will help me grow thicker legs but not cause me to grow a moustache ?
To grow your calves you must eat at a surplus of healthy calories.

You should train your calves 3-5 days a week with lots of supersets and Dropsets. Push past Complete Muscle Failure with every set.
Use slow control full range of motion. Mind to muscle contraction.
Squeeze your calves as hard as possible with every rep.

Sent from my B140DL using Tapatalk

I know you’re a female but this might apply. Arnold Schwarzenegger struggling with his calves. He was given the advice to press up on his big toes. In fact I do calves every day as a warm-up and I do calves as my work out once a week. Right after doing your calves stretch them. I do reverse calves in that I put a weight on my toe and lift up. They get to the front part of the calf

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

use sarms and n2generate, only use our forum approved sponsored sources, like n2bm, sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Top Bottom