Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vitargo dose for females

Fani Garott

reading on some forums some vitargo users recommend females to take vitargo as pre work out, during work out and post work out, isn't it too much ? I mean since it contains sugar aren't you loading your body with extra calories taking that much?

It's a special kind of carbohydrate. There is no specific dose for a woman. Being female doesn't affect your food requirements. Being smaller than a man might. So it's a bodyweight thing not a sex thing.

Any food should be a part of an overall calorific requirement not extra so that you gain weight.

it is completely unnecessary to use something like this for a gym session

'carbing up' are for people who are doing A LOT of cardio for long sessions. i am talking like doing a half marathon. that is why they have cookies and sports drinks along the way. although i don't recommend sports drinks cause they are too acidiy and will upset your stomach

I agree somewhat with Steve in this example. I train in the morning so my only carbs are in my breakfast cereal and cup of tea. Then it's two coffees and gym o'clock. Meals, or so it seems, are often viewed almost in isolation in training. Whereas all the food, including that meal you hate last night, goes to fuel your morning workouts.

Unless you are using insulin I don't think a carb powder makes sense. It will add a ton of calories that aren't necessary.

Unless you are using insulin I don't think a carb powder makes sense. It will add a ton of calories that aren't necessary.

Only if it's in addition to rather than a part of a diet.

Vitargo is just a carbohydrate powder. The dosage used does not depend on whether you are a male or a female. It depends on your activity levels, goals, rest of your diet etc.

Vitargo is nothing magic. It's just a carb powder. In fact, it'll do more harm then good for most people since drinking your food is a lot less satiating then eating your food.

In my opinion, the only people who really benefit from carb powders are really skinny guys who struggle to eat enough. Everyone else should just eat their carbs - oatmeal, brown rice, sweet potatoes etc.

Top Bottom