Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

very soft belly

akiraJehn

M y belly was harder when I was overweight, after I lost 40 pounds I still have fat on my belly and very soft and embarrasing, it looks like cellulitis, how do i get rid of it? thank you for your help guys.

Well, before it was harder on the touch because it was fuller with fat, and now that you lost that much weight your skin has stretched and is hanging, hence the reason it is softish now - you can not train the skin to be harder. You can use such things as coconut oil to improve skin elasticity and health - it is a very effective natural remedy to the recovery of the skin. It is easily accessible, and it really works.

Lev gave you some great advice. Coconut oil is the best you can use to make your skin tighter and firmer.

It's the exact same coconut oil you would cook with. After showering, apply it all over your body just like you would body lotion.

Usually when you lose fat, the fat cells remain there, they just become empty. So it could be accumulation of them. Also, the skin could be stretched out a lot.

The oils might help, but it depends whats the actual underlying issue

This kind of thing will also take a significant amount of time. The skin does have some elasticity so I would expect some of it to tighten up over time but inevitably you will have some loose skin.

Top Bottom