Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

OLGA_RICH

Hello, I am very new here and need help in figuring dosage on my first cycle. I want to mix hgh (have 100 IU of jintropin) and anavar (have 10 mg, but know it might be to much for a dosage)
I did read here and there about it, but never came to a decision, what might be right dose for me. Here is some info about myself. Stand at 5'5 and weight 122, on a bad day 125 :)
i want to drop 10 lbs for sure, might be 15 if lucky. but will push for 15 anyway.
I know my appearance is not bad at all, but turning 35 in a month kinda made me think, i am not getting younger or slimmer/fitter (going to gym, run, had ankle injury, walking incline now for an hour. do some abs and push ups, bot i am not where is want to be.) Plus i read hgh have some anti aging features which i hope is true.
so here is my question again! what i need to do in terms of dosage.
Thank you everyone for attention and ur time. will wait for response.
again, pretty new here so might mess up something :-0

Steroids do not burn body fat. They increase muscle protein synthesis and prevent muscle catabolism. I feel like I am beating a dead horse saying this over and over but it's a very common misconception and something a lot of people get wrong. Bodybuilders commonly include steroids into their pre-contest cycles to prevent muscle loss when dieting on low calories and doing lots of cardio. The steroids themselves do not burn body fat.

If you want to loose body fat - You need to perfect your diet and training. Its as simple as that. Fat is basically stored energy. To burn fat, you need to expend more calories then you consume.

Not only that, running a steroid cycle at a high body fat percentage is going to put a lot of stress on your body and organs. It is also counterproductive because the higher your body fat percentage, the more testosterone will aromatize into estrogen.

SARMS are much better option all around. SARMS will directly increase endurance, fat loss, recovery and lean muscle mass with no increases in body weight or water retention. You won't get the same strength increase from SARMS that you would with steroids, but you get all the benefits with none of the side effects. They are also extremely minimal in the way of side effects and legal to use.

I suggest running the SARMS triple stack. It is comprised of S4, ostarine and cardarine.
S4 will increase lean muscle and strength
ostarine is the best SARM for recovery
cardarine is the best SARM for fat loss
You get the best of everything that way

Run the triple stack as outlined in this article here: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

After the triple stack, run a mini PCT. 4 weeks of the following:
HCGenerate ES at 5 capsules/day

SARMS are minimally suppressive, there is no risk of aromatization (therefore no estrogen related side effects) and legal to use. You can get everything you need off sarms1.com, n2bm.com and ag-guys.com

As for HGH - HGH is a great drug to take and will certainly help burn body fat. The problem with HGH is finding a legitimate source. The peptide and HGH market is full of fakes.

If you aren't 100% confident in your HGH source, I would use the SARM nutrobal instead. Nutrobal is an HGH analogue. It signals the pituitary gland to increase HGH output in the body. I would say its equivalent to about 3-4IU of pharmacy grade HGH per day. It also doesnt require injections which is always nice. It is also legal as an added plus.
You can read up on nutrobal more here -> http://www.evolutionary.org/nutrobal-mk-677-ibutamoren

You would use the nutrobal the exact same way you would use HGH. You would take 0.5mL (12.5mg) before breakfast and post workout.

Thank you for advice but i actually asked a question. i already decided to go this route and i will
For a weight loss there will be diet and hard core exercise and HGH. Var is for toning, and i don't want to take high dose, thats why i posted my"d0sing" question

Anavar - 40-60mg/day (20-30mg AM 20-30mg PM)

HGH- 4 iu per day (2iu before breakfast and 2iu post workout)

Remember that if you run anavar solo it will shut you down and you will need a PCT. Anavar is also liver toxic so you will need to be running N2Guard at 7 caps per day to keep your liver and organs safe. It will also be nice for cholesterol since anavar really fucks up your cholesterol levels.

i think you underate var when you say it is for toning. var is actually one of the best steroids out there for strength and for binding to SHBG. the reason it has a reputation for being weak is simply because it has low sides and does not aromatize. the meatheads of the 90's judged steroids strength based on if they blew up on them or not, this is a stupid way to judge steroids though cause water weight isn't real muscle mass

Thank you for advice but i actually asked a question. i already decided to go this route and i will
For a weight loss there will be diet and hard core exercise and HGH. Var is for toning, and i don't want to take high dose, thats why i posted my"d0sing" question

I would spread out the anavar and growth throughout the day as much as possible, having 1-2 ius of HGH per shot

Top Bottom