Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Very high estrogen menopause

Obanie

I am on menopause now, but for some health issues Ihave been administered with some corticosteroids and ketotifen. Whatwas surprising, is that my estrogen levels came out extremely high –like double the normal, which is not normal at all for someone withmenopause. Do you think this could be because of the medicines, and Ishould rather retest myself?

Initially, those two meds do not affect estrogenlevels, but women with menopause will have a lot of hormonalinstability, so it is hard to predict how exactly you will respond tocertain meds. Therefore, I would wait till they are out of your body,and get the blood tested again – this would be a much moreinformative blood test result.

Unfortunately Steve, it was my doctor's call, so I was taking what I was given. They are bad - but can they increase estrogen levels?

Unfortunately Steve, it was my doctor's call, so I was taking what I was given. They are bad - but can they increase estrogen levels?

they WILL increase weight gain. i have a female friend who gained 100 pounds on them

whatever the reason you were given them i'm sure there is an alternate thing you can do. i would come off

Top Bottom