Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

venting time

Just got back from the hospital- the transplant happened today!!!, holy crap I'm tired now, but hopeful!!

Just got back from the hospital- the transplant happened today!!!, holy crap I'm tired now, but hopeful!!
Congratulations!!! So quick, incredible!

I sincerely hope he has a boring and uncomplicated recovery :)

thanks, the breathing tube came out today too :)

:)

I just have to vent a bit, I am so stressed out. For the last couple weeks since my husband has been in hospital, I have had no desire to exercise, and I have no appetite. I can't eat, sleep, or do anything much at all.
Basically just trying to keep putting one foot in front of the other.
I have never been depressed or anything in my life, but i feel like I am going through some hard times, and i can't wait for them to be over.
I went to see a doctor and they gave me the number of a pastoral care counselling place. I'll call them. They also prescribed me some pills for when I am too overwraught to function, which has been happening lately a lot. I just seem to burst out crying a lot.
Crying at work is not an option. I need the job for the insurance benefits too to cover all the medication.
I have to get through this and put on a brave face for my husband because after all its him that's sick not me.
I am so worried about the heart transplant, and life afterwards.
There is too much going on right now.

Since you first mentioned the serious health issues with your husband--I guess it was close to a year ago now?--I've always kept in mind all the really serious real life stuff you are handling while conscientiously hammering away at your fitness routines. It never ceases to amaze me. You are a truly tough lady.

Thanks guys, today is the first day I really feel ok again. went to the gym at lunch, twas a good workout.
husband may be getting out of intensive care tomorrow and on to a different floor for recovery/cardiac rehab.
Also, on a personal note, I just recieved notice of the file destruction with the police that i have been waiting for- it has been approved and destroyed. So not even a hint of a criminal record!!
Coincidentally i received my security clearance on the same day.

Top Bottom