Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

veni vidi vici (mt44’s log)

FINALLY!!! I just got my laptop configured and all.
1- school kicks ass. I met a ton of people and always have someplace to go or chill at..all my classes have a friend in them so far- not too bad for out of state.
2. boobage= going well
3. I got my toe infected on a hike and i get to go to the doc for it today. looks like something straight of of the Jungles of 'Nam.
4. Eating at the dining hall can be a challenge but I am learning how to make some jam-up healthy chef salads.
5. Working out every morning and afternoon if i can (cardio 1st then weights and HIIT). It's mostly cardio now because the pecs arn't fully recovered. However, I can now do pretty much all shoulder exercises and almost the reverse pec stretch- progress ;)

More detailed updates later!!!

IM BACK IN ACTION!!!! Oh yea, time to get my ass crackin again...took a nice break for college but I need to get my priorities in order.
-less partying
-more self discipline
and THIS is part of it. Getting nutrition back on track, plus i missed my elite support line.

Plan for today: (more detailed update and macro break down later tonight, of course)

Lowday
kcal 1600 P=190, C=30 F=80

8-9:30 gym Core/Back 45 min high gradient 3.0/4mph walking on treadmill
-9:45 salad with 4oz turkey 1tbsp lite dressing
Class 10-11:20
Doctor @ 11:30
-12 salad with 4 oz turkey/egg 1tbsp lite dressing
-2pm-2:50pm calc class
-3pm veggies with 5oz protein, beans
-4-5pm gym HIIT, hatha yoga
- 5:30 2 scoops isoagb w/ gatorade
7pm- 5oz chicken and veggies

SO GOOD TO BE BACK
Gotta get these well earned 7lbs of frosh 15 OFF. Goals are amazing and now it's time to remind myself of what it is to reach them!

;) can ya dig it??

hey girl! glad to see you back.
how are the 'girls' feeling during workouts? are you still w/light weights? my doc said to lay off the chest exercises all together for the next six months. worked shoulder pretty heavy yesterday and my right breast is pretty sore today... :(

Suprisingly- girls are fine to workout...I notice that chest workouts make them feel really tight rather than sore...I def. cannot lift full weight but, working them is very doable.

Yesterday:
Gym (so sad...i need to sleep more so i can kick some shit at the gym :worried: )
7:45-9:20 worked back
-lat pull downs 3x8 70,80, 80
-low rows 3x8 50, 60, 60
-wide grip high rows 3x8 40, 50, 60
-hypers w/ twist 3x24 no weight

Resistance cardio
10min- 10% @3mph
10min- 12% @ 3.5mph
5min- 15% @ 4mph
5min- 15% @ 3.5mph
10min- 12% 3.5mph
10min- 10% @ 3mph

Food (minus macros)
9:30am 1/2 oatmeal w/ 1tsp brown sugar, 3 strisp turkey bacon, 3/4c eggs
1:20pm 1 c greens with 3 hardboiled egg whites, 5 oz turkey, 1tbsp rasberry dressing...1/4 c peanuts
3pm 1c green beans with 4oz turkey 1.5 tbsp hummus
7pm 2tbsp hotsauce with 4 hardboiled egg whites, 1 c asparagus, 1 WW bagel wtih 3oz ham and 1stp mayo (bad bad bad)
1am 1 apple and 1/4 c almonds (BEST LATE NIGHT STUDY SNACK! I said "No" to nilla wafers...oh yea.)

Today (so far)
7:45 am-1/2c oatmeal w/ 1tsp brown sugar
1 c scrambled eggs

11:30
3 cups steamed veggies, 1/2 c tofu, 2 hardboiled egg whites, 1 c italian wedding soup (minimal noodles) 2 bites granny smith apple

1:15- 1/4 c peanuts

TBC...

Workouts:
5:30-7:30pm Rowing practice
8pm swiom test (5 laps, 5 min tread)
10pm soccer game...my sorority vs a frat

:jarswim: Water p/day is ~ 1 gallon...aiming for 2 now!!:jarswim:

Sports i'm doing so far ( practice schedule to be posted later)
Crew, water polo, swim club... mad good time

:)

looks like you are getting some good cardio workouts in!! i will be stopping by to check out your workouts and weights post-op.

have a good day :)

Top Bottom