Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

veni vidi vici (mt44’s log)

ck2006 said:
my 2 cents, you had it done tell them, if they are your friends they may or may not agree with it, probably give you their opinion and end of story, but they should be supportive regardless. If there not then oh well. As far as anyone else, not their business.

I think that everyone is going to show their 'support' if different ways. Some people are uncomfortable asking about it, others will be disappointed that you didn't confide in them before-hand.

I think if they bring it up - and you are comfortable - be open and honest. Answer all of the questions and end the discussion afterward you do. If they are a friend like you say they are, they already know you! They know your personality so they will understand that you don't want them discussing it with other people.

Smiles all around, it's gonna be fine :)

Lets take a look at la comida de hoy :Chef: ...si me encanta espanol y necisito practicar mas escribiendo el idioma :artist: (cos puttin the mexican smiley would be too cliche)

7am- 2c salad w/ vingar and 1/4c avacado
10am- 1 can tuna
12:30pm- 1 scoop designer whey chocolate, 1/2 blueberry skyr, 1/2 c edamame
-3pm-15 medium almonds 1 tomatoe basil veggie pattie
-7:15 1 c brocolli
-8pm 1/2 edamame
-10pm- 1 can tuna

TOTALS:
kcal=1264
Protien=168g
Fat=41g
Carbs/Fiber (complex)=73g/21g (28g)

PERCENTS:
P/F/C--> 54%/ 29%/ 17%

*ok, more carbs...but i dont think all in all it was that bad. I took another day off training because I was at work (last day!!) and could not get my tushie into workout mode. I'm not lazy i swear!! jp.

Tomorrow shall be very refreshing though...which reminds me!!

DAY 5 Post op:

Appearance: Bruises, bruises, bruises...they are most severe right under the breasts, but a nice 70's shag carpet yellow in the cleavage :fro:,- 70's dude ...i feel like an interior design color palet. Still high and tight, but coming along nicely. :D

Pain factor:
The actual pain is almost none. Now it is more the muscles being tight and adjusting to the implant. Some movements (like buttoning skinny jeans) require some help just because of the pec involvement required. I find that if the muscle isn't "digging" the movement that you're doing it just simply goes "aight bro, I'm out...but hell, go for it if ya want".
:roadster: Driving is a little annoying...especially making turns, I feel like a grandma b/c it takes me so long to get the car around the curve.

So out of 10...3? just because the tight sensation can get annoying. Random stabs or tingles from nerves regenerating too...that's always fun!

ATTENTION!!! "Removing A Catheter"
This was by far the worst part of the whole experiance. Either you or your doctor can remove the catheter. Honestly, it is easy but have your doc do it if you are easily wigged out by shows like ER or that stuff in general.

What's a catheter?? In medicine, a catheter is a tube that can be inserted into a body cavity duct or vessel. Catheters thereby allow drainage or injection of fluids or access by surgical instruments. In most uses a catheter is a thin, flexible tube: a "soft" catheter; in some uses, it is a larger, solid tube: a "hard" catheter. (thanks wikipedia!!!) My catheter was for drainage and administering the pain medicine from the ON-Q pain pump.

How do you remove it?? ** before you start this make sure you washed your hands very very well...no brainer, but just in case.

1. The area where the catheter is inserted into your body is covered in some tape... take tape off (this may hurt...a lot. best bet is to pull edge of tape up and instead of pulling on tape, push your skin down away from the adhesive, little by little).

2. Find where the tube enters your skin and from a level position (you want to pull out along the line of insertion. dont pull up and out, to the side, down, etc..it could hurt ya on the inside). and the tube will start to come out...and it will go and go and go

3. Catheters are not short little tubes they are LOOONG like almost a foot so keep on pulling. DO NOT be alarmed if some sticky cherry red fluid and some blood are on the catheter- it's to be expected.
DO however be alarmed that if when the catheter is out, the hole (which should be about the size of a pin head) is bleeding.

4. Put some bactine or neosporine on the hole and cover it with gauze or a bandaid

:elephant: :elephant: VIOLA!!! you could be a nurse, you pro, you. ;)

You're just so spunky! ;) It sounds like the boobage is doing great, too! That's awesome! I hope you have a speedy recovery!

Ugh catheters ... Bad memories lol :) Love the posts girl! Not sure if this is too soon, but how is feeling & sensation in breast area... any noticable numbess or feeling back yet? Nippleage?

*Bunny* said:
Ugh catheters ... Bad memories lol :) Love the posts girl! Not sure if this is too soon, but how is feeling & sensation in breast area... any noticable numbess or feeling back yet? Nippleage?

Haha...sensation is actually much more acute than before the surgery- no complaints- I'm digging it! Hopefully it's a permanent up grade- but ya never know.

Log update tomorrow, I have been one busy college bound chick. :)

kcal 1300
145P, <30C, <60F
8:10am- 1/2c cottage cheese
-11ish1 can tuna w/ 1 tablespoon mayo
- 2ish1 tbsp anpb w/ 3ox pork chop and 1/2 c asparagus
- 12pm and 1am ish 2 tomatoe basil veggie patties
- 2 mushroom lover sveggie patties
- 8pmish 4oz chicken and 2 c salad w/ 1tbsp dressing

Appreaciate the dedication of posting after the 'goodbye' party :beer: :drink2: ...that is dedication...since when are the keyboard keys so small- bad idea...

Training: lifting 1000tons of crap into the car to haul to college

Totals: (not counting the alchohol...coutning that would make my head hurt :nopity: )
kcal=1344
Protien=169g
Fat=46g
Carbs/Fiber (complex)=61g/21g (8 + alchhol)

%s P/F/C= 54%/33%/13%....w/o counting alchohol...

peace and :heart: to all...check in when i get my laptop or until i can get to the library =)

TTFN!!

mightyT44 said:
OK. wow, in major need of input. stress on this = 500000xinfinity :worried:

4. But I'm also leaving for NY in a few days so maybe I could pull the whole "mother nature pulls some wierd shit once in awhile".

My question really is this how do I tell them in a way that doesn't make a big deal out of it, and really closes the discussion afterwards. Probably, the only way it will be a huge deal is if I make it one, otherwise they will be like "hey, didn't see that coming...whoa". I wan't to let them know and know that it's not some huge thing that is going to change me but at the same time understand that I DO NOT want them discussing it with other people. I don't think it's anyones business but mine and some very close friends.
The point of this ramble I guess is if you have had implants how did you handle the situation- any advice?
I know I'm a little late on this one (as usual - I'm ALWAYS late) but the whole mother nature pulls some weird shit isn't going to work....sorry! lol

If they already know, I would say...and I'll follow your lead here - lol

1) Figure out who the leak is and don't tell that person anything personal in the future

2) Just come clean with it and tell them exactly how you told us.

When I had mine done I didn't care who knew or what they thought. Pretty much my outlook on life as a whole...lol If it makes YOU happy, that's all they need to worry about.....and that's all they SHOULD be worried about if they're acutally your friends!

Glad to hear your recovery is going well......and don't over exert yourself. :rose:

Top Bottom