Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

vegetarian females looking to run AAS

ilona

I'm a 26 year old vegan girl planning to take anavar for 8 weeks for hardness and gain some muscle, I will be taking vegan protein as my main source of protein, should that be enough? do vegans find more difficult getting benefits from AAS because they don't consume animal protein? thanks.

Whether you eat meat or don't roids have the same effect. They'd have been tested (back in the 60's) on all kinds of people. The guys will pipe up on whether or not anavar is a good idea and how much.

being a vegan bodybuilder is going to be harder of course. but that doesn't mean you can't do it

the problem with a lot of people (and why they suck at life) is that they don't challenge themselves. i have a lot more respect for a vegan who sticks to their principles than someone who just eats whatever they want and doesn't care where their food came from

It is harder from the sense that you don't have as many protein options. If you are eating enough protein and training then the anavar will really help with building muscle. For most females I think SARMs are more than enough. I really only recommend steroids like anavar and primo for women that compete. If you decide to run it then stick to 10mg per day and use 7 caps per day of N2Guard to keep your liver healthy. Although anavar is mild, it is still liver toxic.

Being a vegan will make it harder to hit your daily protein requirements but it's not impossible. You will need to rely heavily on vegan protein supplements and by mixing grains + legume or grains + nut/seed.

If you combine grains with one of the two options I selected above, it'll create a complete protein source.

There are a lot of very good bodybuilders who are vegan. You really don't need as much protein as people think. Especially when using AAS as they prevent muscle wasting.

There are still plenty of protein sources, even for a vegan, so you just need to make sure that you get your macros, and you will benefit just fine from anavar use. Protein is protein in the end of the day, no matter where it comes from. For instance, there are even protein supplements meant for the vegans, such as the ones made from soy or beans. So being a vegan just makes things a bit more complicated in terms of finding the right supplements and the right food.

Top Bottom