x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Vegan supps

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Vegan supps within the Women's Fitness (Female Bodybuilding and Training) category.

Excerpt: Hi, I am a vegan fitness instructor / pole dancer / aerialist (hoop, silks etc) and I find it very difficult to keep up my strength and build muscle within my diet. I take creatine monohydrate but I have recently read (in an article on this site) that it makes you bulk up due to water retention. My goal is not to have huge muscles but to have aesthetically pleasing, lean muscles and still be able to perform. Eating meat is not an option! Does anyone have any advice please? I would really

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Thread: Vegan supps

All Natural

Vegan supps

Hi, I am a vegan fitness instructor / pole dancer / aerialist (hoop, silks etc) and I find it very difficult to keep up my strength and build muscle within my diet. I take creatine monohydrate but I have recently read (in an article on this site) that it makes you bulk up due to water retention. My goal is not to have huge muscles but to have aesthetically pleasing, lean muscles and still be able to perform. Eating meat is not an option!

Does anyone have any advice please? I would really appreciate your help as I am terrified of getting huge but also terrified of not progressing!

Thanks

Re: Vegan supps

You shouldn't get water bloat if you keep your creatine monohydrate consumption below 5g per day and keeping your water intake up. That said, make sure you are getting enough protein in your diet, since it is a little more difficult as a vegan

Quote Quote posted by LawAbider56 View Post
    Hi, I am a vegan fitness instructor / pole dancer / aerialist (hoop, silks etc) and I find it very difficult to keep up my strength and build muscle within my diet. I take creatine monohydrate but I have recently read (in an article on this site) that it makes you bulk up due to water retention. My goal is not to have huge muscles but to have aesthetically pleasing, lean muscles and still be able to perform. Eating meat is not an option!

Does anyone have any advice please? I would really appreciate your help as I am terrified of getting huge but also terrified of not progressing!

Thanks
    So go to the gym too.

you don't have to eat meat to build strength. humans evolved for 2M years eating what they could get their hands on and meat was actually one of the lowest things they had access to before farming practices came around

the way you build strength is a good quality weight and resistance program. go to the weight lifting section and read the stickies and if you need more help PM me for a consult
    Now taking clients for 1 on 1 consults via skype. contact me I can help you
    Looking for a steroid source? drop me a visitor message or click> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...iii-59858.html
    http://goo.gl/kDk0zS <save 10% on bloodwork
    http://goo.gl/bVJ44F <authorized supp store deals
    https://goo.gl/Vy5WA7 <12 week bulker, cutting, fasting Ebooks 4sale
    ask me for coupons to N2bm, juvepharma, sarms1 etc.
    http://goo.gl/F9Yggp < click for Rx drugs

Yeah start lifting some weights around your routine!

Train according to your goals and you're getting way ahead of yourself. You have to see what works best for you.

Plenty of eggs and egg whites for protein sources.
    PM me for help with your cycle, PCT, and discounts from forum sponsors

Click here for the Best Supplements from N2BM