Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Vascularity

for me, It's simple water and carbohydrate manipulation. Once your bodyfat gets low, those 2 things in the right amount at the right time will bring them out.

Dumb question here - does vascularity refer to merely the veins being VISIBLE under the skin or to only veins being sorta RAISED UP? Know what I mean?

I've been noticing more & more lately that I can see my blue veins through my skin ALL OVER - quads, pecs, shoulders. You can see blue lines, but they are not raised. Very odd considering I haven't been getting much leaner. It's as if my skin is becoming more translucent! & all the while I've been getting more tan. What the heck?

From the bodybuilding judges pointof view its when they pop out.

BUT, vascularity is actually the growth of the veinous support system. (Mabye arterial too, I cant remember). And what causes that is strenuous work of the muscle. More into the cardio realm... I think that old time bodybuilders experianced increased vascularity by doing high rep work precontest, and that caused the commonly accepted practice of light weights pre-contest.

Physically fatiguing a muscle makes the body more apt to create a better support system to bring blood more efficiantly into the area and more efficiantly remove waste by products.

But hey, whaddo I know?

Monster...that sounds about right!

I have heard that eating dairy products will decrease your chances of becoming vascular. Has anyone else heard that or am I just wierd? lol

Dairy products cause most people to hold some water under the skin. Its a lactose intolerance thing. Everyone is actually lactose intolerant, its just that the people who SAY they are are VERY intolerant to it. (oh well, I still like milk... especially the chocolate variety!)

Vasularity is strange...how can I have a "belly" and no veins anywhere except on my legs and calves? Seriously...I'm not lean...but I do have veins all around my legs and calves...and cross striations on my quads....odd...

Maybe it is something in the Pizza...

B True

Top Bottom