Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

var, winny, primo, fat loss without muscle loss

courtneybcca

Okay so I would like some ladies that have some experience with these... I did a winny cycle last spring 50 mg shot every other day for a month.. HATED IT!!!

Right now I am cutting down and want to minimize muscle loss while dieting...

Currently I am taking daily
60 mcg of clen (pill)
10 mg of winny (pill)
5 mg of var
multi-vitamin
calcium
vit C, E, and the B's
taurine
Udo's
Green's

diet is good but I probably need more calories.. you can check it out in my log... I have been taking these this way since tuesday.. I am feeling good so far and no sides..

I have had a lot of help thus far... Everyone has been great help.. Just want to see what the general consensus is....
Thanks

I personally would not touch winny with a 10 foot pole, especially if I did a cycle before and hated it. If you can achieve the look you want without it, I would not risk the sides. I would do 10mg of anavar but that is me.

Good Luck....Love the journal. :)

Drop the Winny. You had a bad experience on it before - maybe the oral is better, but why risk it? Winny is a headache waiting to happen.

Primo - too often faked, why even bother? Yes, I *know* a certain source will dispute that, but whatever.

If you can get real Var, then hands DOWN the best thing for a female. Var is one of the only AAS that has shown to help BF reduction. If your training and diet are spot on - 10mg of Var will rock your world.

What sides did the winny give you, hon?
I remember chatting with you aboot this. I believe you were using t3 while on winny.
If that's the case, t3 makes alot of peeps feel like dog ass on a hot day.

Another thing, 50mg of winny a day is a guy dosage.

Don't run that var to long. It's a 17AA.

Hummmm... Even though "Ravana" is a 17-alpha alkylated steriod, the drug is extremely safe. It does not convert to Estrogen and has actually shown to improve liver function in test groups. It also is highly recommended for people with impaired immune systems (ie, AIDS). IMHO, this is a very safe, if not the best anabolic steroid for women. (Now where did I put Huck's article about this....???)

Oh, and for duration, with proper care, I've "heard" it can be run for months.

And I'll bet dollars to dimes that Courtney was refering to the INJECTION part of the winny. LOL. NEVER would I suggest females to inject winny.

Ulcasterdropout said:
What sides did the winny give you, hon?
I remember chatting with you aboot this. I believe you were using t3 while on winny.
If that's the case, t3 makes alot of peeps feel like dog ass on a hot day.

Another thing, 50mg of winny a day is a guy dosage.

Don't run that var to long. It's a 17AA.

Yes I was taking cynoplus which is like t-3.. Your right my reaction could have been from any of the things I was taking at the time... So I was EXTREMELY emotional!!! I would wake up in the middle of the night and be so hungry it would feel like my stomach was eating itself... I got some pimples and at the end of the cycle I got very sick... And I wasn't that impressed with the results...

So yeah that could have been a number of things.. Like I said right now I feel great.. There are a lot of different opinions on this so just wanted to see what everyone had to say.. I am finishing week one right now... Most of the ladies have suggested that I just take the var at like 10 mg per day.. So I might change to that...

I would drop the winny and go for some primo. If your worried about it being fauxed get it tested. I am debating running primo injectable or oral either way I end up going I will get it tested before I run it.

superqt4u2nv said:
I would drop the winny and go for some primo. If your worried about it being fauxed get it tested. I am debating running primo injectable or oral either way I end up going I will get it tested before I run it.
I thought you were going with the NPP?

Ulcasterdropout said:
I thought you were going with the NPP?
I was going to run a bulk cycle with it but I don't need to bulk ;) I need to cut so I decided on var / primo.

Top Bottom