Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

var, winny, primo, fat loss without muscle loss

courtneybcca said:
Okay so I would like some ladies that have some experience with these... I did a winny cycle last spring 50 mg shot every other day for a month.. HATED IT!!!

Right now I am cutting down and want to minimize muscle loss while dieting...

Currently I am taking daily
60 mcg of clen (pill)
10 mg of winny (pill)
5 mg of var
multi-vitamin
calcium
vit C, E, and the B's
taurine
Udo's
Green's

diet is good but I probably need more calories.. you can check it out in my log... I have been taking these this way since tuesday.. I am feeling good so far and no sides..

I have had a lot of help thus far... Everyone has been great help.. Just want to see what the general consensus is....
Thanks

Hmm...just wondering a few things?? Are you cutting down for a show or an event or something? I'm not at all trying to be preachy here, but I just wanted to mention a few 'thoughts'.

You had said: "Currently I am taking daily, 60 mcg of clen (pill), 10 mg of winny (pill), 5 mg of var." Unless you are getting ready for a show or something - I would truly think muscle can be retained if one isn't yo-yoing up and down in weight. To drop BF in emergency situations - clen can be helpful, but is not a diet pill. Winny can give facial hair and thickened vocal cords (most common). The facial hair kind of lingers, the voice gets better, but not all the way. The sides don't really come right away, they sort of creep up on you after a time and then linger for a really long time. A lot of clen and winny...just my thoughts. Trust me when I say I am not a hypocrite by any means. Just always looking out for those who IMO can control weight and muscle balance through nutrition and training. Seriously. - take care.

I see your original post is from March. How did this go for you? What did you not like about the winny? I am currently on my second cycle of winny.

I dropped the winny because I started breaking out.. like a week into it. I did the var for like 2 months and added in primo half way through that.. I have two weeks left of the primo.. everything is going really well check out my log

courtneybcca said:
I dropped the winny because I started breaking out.. like a week into it. I did the var for like 2 months and added in primo half way through that.. I have two weeks left of the primo.. everything is going really well check out my log

Glad to hear all is well. Winny is rough on the gals. My voice sounded like my bro when I was on. Primo was always a good cutting/pre-comp bit, but I'm pretty sensitive to everything so its best I keep away now that I'm not competing. Anytime you ever have ?'s - I could tell you many things. 7yrs experience with stuff.

I'll check out your log, but tell me - have you gained strength and lean muscle tissue or are you pretty depleted?

"We deceive ourselves when we fancy that only weakness needs support. Strength needs it far more."

Quadsweep's Sister said:
Glad to hear all is well. Winny is rough on the gals. My voice sounded like my bro when I was on. Primo was always a good cutting/pre-comp bit, but I'm pretty sensitive to everything so its best I keep away now that I'm not competing. Anytime you ever have ?'s - I could tell you many things. 7yrs experience with stuff.

I'll check out your log, but tell me - have you gained strength and lean muscle tissue or are you pretty depleted?

"We deceive ourselves when we fancy that only weakness needs support. Strength needs it far more."
QS how do you determine how senstive you are?

I ran primo for 8 weeks and noticed that my voice got real scratchy, also my hair feel out faster then normal. I have run var before and the sides didn't get bad tell around 8 weeks in just zits though nothing serious.

superqt4u2nv said:
QS how do you determine how senstive you are?

I ran primo for 8 weeks and noticed that my voice got real scratchy, also my hair feel out faster then normal. I have run var before and the sides didn't get bad tell around 8 weeks in just zits though nothing serious.

Just curious, what doses ????? My wife is running both right now.

wetback said:
Just curious, what doses ????? My wife is running both right now.
I started off with 25mg of primo every 3rd day worked it up to 50mg every 3rd day. For 2 weeks I added 10mg of var when I was at 50mg primo every 3rd day. I did it to see my reaction as that is the stack I plan on running for my comp.

Anyways I had some great strength gains and brought up my lbm a lot in 8 weeks. PRed on my DL and my squat.

I saw the post that she is also running GH too. What does she think so far and how far along in the cycle is she?

Top Bottom