Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

var dosage and length for women?

liquidmuscle

i have some qv var and my gf is interested in trying AAS for the first time she is a marathon runner 5'5 105lbs and is looking for lbm and vascularity..i have read 15mgs ed for 6wks but i wanted another opinion

10 mg ed is more than enough for a woman her size. She could probably get away with as little as 5 for a first time user. From what I have read the standard use for females is about .07mg/lb of bodyweight. So 5 is a bit low 10 slightly high.

Not for a first cycle start her on 5mg then ramp up to 10mg at most 8-12 weeks is typical female cycle.

liquidmuscle said:
i have some qv var and my gf is interested in trying AAS for the first time she is a marathon runner 5'5 105lbs and is looking for lbm and vascularity..i have read 15mgs ed for 6wks but i wanted another opinion

I have the same thread posted on the AAS board and the womens board from a few months back - when I find the threads, I'll post them in this thread for you. Dose rec's ranged from 5-20mg wk. The most common answer (and from the most reliable source IMO) was 8 weeks 5mg/week for 4 weeks. If no sides present themselves bump up to 7 or 10 for the remaining 4 weeks. My friend also used QV and her results were very good in terms of strength/LBM gains.

DONT use 15 mg/day of Anavar...
Start her off with 5 mg and try that out for a month or so....
If she is getting any nasty sides you "could" go up to 10 mg/day...

But doses higher than this is where the side effects start to manifest themselves in women, and remember that SIDES ARE IRREVERSIBLE IN WOMEN :worried:

If you turn her into "looking" like a man, she may stay that way FOREVER :eek2:

Cut and paste from Drug Profile:

Oxandrolone causes very light virilization symptoms, if at all. This characteristic makes Oxandrolone a favored remedy for female athletes since, at a daily dose of 10-15 mg, masculinizing symptoms are observed only rarely

Makavelli said:
Contrary to everyone else I would start her off at 15 mgs/day.

I'm sticking to my guns on this... I consulted a former NPC gal who has been in the game for a while and she validated that woman CAN get sides, even from a lower does of var. And they are NOT revesable... I'd start @ 5 and test out her tolerance. Then bump to 7 and 10.... Just my 0.02.

My friend never ran it over 5 this summer and she did not have any sides (except very mild shoulder acne) and her gains were solid!

TheRide said:
I'm sticking to my guns on this... I consulted a former NPC gal who has been in the game for a while and she validated that woman CAN get sides, even from a lower does of var. And they are NOT revesable... I'd start @ 5 and test out her tolerance. Then bump to 7 and 10.... Just my 0.02.

My friend never ran it over 5 this summer and she did not have any sides (except very mild shoulder acne) and her gains were solid!

God wouldn't life be grand (And Cheap) if we could get solid gains on 5mg a day... LOL

Start with 5mg ED, what's the rush? Take your time. I've put guys on 20mg of Var daily for 4-6 weeks and they had some good changes. They also had side effects, one guy's jaw grew and the body hair on his legs doubled.

Top Bottom