Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

var bloat

lhughes

I have researched enough to see that var will bloat some and not others. the first 2 weeks were great, getting hard amazing pumps at the gym, hard to do cardio though my calves got so pumped. After 2 weeks I must of been up 15 pounds so puffy like a marshmellow, then the acne on my face got horrible. I quit after 5 weeks, now its been 2 weeks off and puffiness going down, acne getting in check. I am so bummed is there any advice to getting some results without so much crappy stuff going on? I have a bunch left, BD 10mgs. I have been training a long time and have done a couple figure comp, so I know how to eat and train, I just want that edge without so much bloat and acne???!!!

the first week, 2.5mg 2x daily then 5mg 2x daily. I bumped because I really didn't feel any effects. I have questioned myself, should I have stayed with 5mg or even 2.5 daily, what do you think?

Hopefully some females will be able to help ya out...

but yes, probably should have riden out the 2.5mg longer before bumping it...

Sometimes people's bodies simply don't react well to a certain drug too.

If you know how to diet & train I do not think aas is necessary, but that's just me.

You cannot get an edge without some backlash ...

I'll bump for you ...

Take a picture of the var tabs that you have and post it. One of two things you didn't get var bait and switch or you are just extermely senstive in which case you are SOL and have to take the good with the bad. I have hunch though that you didn't get var with the sides you are posting.

superqt4u2nv said:
Yup my thoughts too or even winny. Var does not give me noticiable pumps but winny does.
Oh... i dunno. Sounded like usual dbol sides... deff needs to post pics or research herself what the tabs are supposed to look like.

sgtslaughter said:
Oh... i dunno. Sounded like usual dbol sides... deff needs to post pics or research herself what the tabs are supposed to look like.
Good point I have never tried d-bol obviously it is not a drug of choice for woman but my man told me when on it he get pumps from just washing his hair.

Top Bottom