Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

var bloat

I woudl've suggested going at 5 mg ED for 2 weeks --- var takes about 1.5 weeks to show results / see how you react. W/ those sides you may be that sensitive and 5 mg might be enough. But that also begs the question of fakes.... Var tends to be a pretty clean compound so if you want try the cycle again at 5 mg for 2 weeks and see if that's enough, otherwise I'd question your source or get your stuff tested.

here is a pic, very hard to get a good pic, but they are light light peach, one side says 10 the other BD. As much as I researched I really thought they were real, I have seen pics on other boards, but the sides were very strong, I too would get pumps washing my hair, I had to hold up my arm at times. Thank you for all the feedback so far.....

lhughes said:
any other thoughts????
They look like BD tabs from what I can tell but they could be making replicas it is really hard to say I just know your sides sound more like d-bol sides then anavar sides.

lhughes said:
here is a pic, very hard to get a good pic, but they are light light peach, one side says 10 the other BD. As much as I researched I really thought they were real, I have seen pics on other boards, but the sides were very strong, I too would get pumps washing my hair, I had to hold up my arm at times. Thank you for all the feedback so far.....

Pumps or cramps? I have seen where people are very dehydrated and get those sides. If I'm dehydrated and I even ride a bike I get nasty cramps. Your pics are not clear but it appears to look like bd var. For women, it's always safer to just test before you take. It'll cost you and extra c note, but is well worth the piece of mind IMO.

As stated.

Var doesnt really aromatize to estrogen - so H20 retention from real var is non-existant.

Without knowing for sure - my guess is that you have tbol

i always thought BD var was a orange color and the tbol/dbol was pink

the size and color is consitant with tbol or dbol tho judging by sided i think u have tbol

i had bd tbol and it is almost impossible to tell what it is besides getting it tested. IN my case i have never taken dbol so when i was on 40mgs of tbol I KNEW it was tbol because 40mgs of dbol would blow me out of the water

i say STOP better be safe than sorry

DieselGunz said:
i always thought BD var was a orange color and the tbol/dbol was pink

the size and color is consitant with tbol or dbol tho judging by sided i think u have tbol

i had bd tbol and it is almost impossible to tell what it is besides getting it tested. IN my case i have never taken dbol so when i was on 40mgs of tbol I KNEW it was tbol because 40mgs of dbol would blow me out of the water

i say STOP better be safe than sorry

Word Fool!!!

Top Bottom