Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Using Winny?

jilleysu

Hi Everyone,
I am new here. I have just finished a 6 week cycle of winny. I was taking about 1/2cc per week. How long should I wait in between cycles. I had no side affects at all. Any tips for diet. I did my diet all wrong this last time. Also I am going in for breast surgery this friday, so obviously I am going to tell my anesthiaologist that I finished my cycle about 2 weeks ago. Do you think I will be all set in that aspect?
Obviously dieting is the key when using this stuff. Should I be taking more dosage amount. I am 5'9 and 140lbs. Need to lose last 10lbs. Also taking Adipo Kinetix. How much cardio should I be doing? Just need some tips. Thanks
:bawling:

Why are you going to tell the doctor??? It'll do nothing for you. As far as what you want to accomplish.....winny is all wrong. Winny is a cutter for MEN.....on women it tends to have a completely opposite effect and adds bulk. The sides were not apparent because this was your first cycle of it but I GUARANTEE you will notice sides if you do it again and you will not like what you notice.....You will almost definately be disappointed in the results. I suggest you do a search on Anavar. Sounds more like what you are looking for.

Star

ditto Star...
leave the Dr out of your BB fun. Has nothing to do with your breasts- at least that's not where I gained from it.

How were your results from your winny cycle? I didn't get much of anything from the one I did. Certainly didn't lean out. I don't know your build, but at 5'9", 140 ain't that bad. (I'm 5'7" - competed at 133 lbs and was miserable trying to maintain that weight - felt like a bag of bones, 8-9% bf - but I do have some muscle !)

(the following is based on assumption of "breast augmentation surgery" - if this is wrong, please disregard...! Else if you need more info www.implantinfo.com is a great site)

The surgery will put you down at least for a couple of weeks. And expect to be bloated from the anesthesia for about a week and a half. Take fiber every night to help with that. Don' t know if you are getting "unders" or "overs" - unders will take about a month to recover from as far as being comfortable to move around. So just take it easy there. Though you could probably do low impact cardio about a week or two later w/o problems. Mostly just watch your diet while you are healing! Also if you take the painkillers for even a few days after the surgery you can probably expect a few days to a week's worth of depression once you get the painkillers out of your system - about 1-2 weeks later.
That part sucks too - but just hit the gym or something to work around it! :)

Otherwise, I'd guess you shouldn't have too much trouble dropping 10 lbs (if your body can support that) by very clean diet and some extra cardio. The diet will screw up everything if it isn't clean. AS won't do much if the diet isn't there. (Been there done that...)

Wish you luck on this & your surgery!:D

just my .02; but DO TELL YOUR DOCTOR (anesthesiologist) because there may be some things he needs to consider when chosing the meds he's gonna use to put and keep you under.

thebabydoc:fro:

thebabydoc said:
just my .02; but DO TELL YOUR DOCTOR (anesthesiologist) because there may be some things he needs to consider when chosing the meds he's gonna use to put and keep you under.

thebabydoc:fro:

i was going to say the same thing, after all it isn't like this is your family doctor, its someone who will be operating on you and you'll follow up with... probably a cosmetic surgeon... i'm sure they've heard A LOT worse and it's always in your best interest to let them know...

She has finished the cycle. They take into consideration medication you are STILL on that's STILL in your system. Body weight, tolerance..yada yada. Telling him you have done a cycle in the past will do NO good and depending on his views probably make you look pretty bad in his eyes.

Star

Star said:
She has finished the cycle. They take into consideration medication you are STILL on that's STILL in your system. Body weight, tolerance..yada yada. Telling him you have done a cycle in the past will do NO good and depending on his views probably make you look pretty bad in his eyes.

Star

some AS have a long half life and stay in the body for weeks after the last dose (i'm not sure on the half life of winny to be honest, but i'm sure its more than a week.)

I think most medical professionals will respect the fact that you value your health enough to be honest with them... i mean you don't just call up your doctor and tell them "hey i just finished my cycle last week" for the hell of it... that's stupid and none of their business, but if you are going into surgery it is in your best interest to tell them what substances you have put in your body in the past week or two...to me it just makes sense... if she had finished a month ago or so it might be less relevant...

i'm no medical professional, but there are interactions that can be very serious and i'd want anyone who was cutting me open to be well aware so they can take any necessary precautions...

okay, correct that... did some research and winny half life is not that long (more like 30 hours or something), but i'd still be cautious about it...

Top Bottom