Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using seaweed to increase thryoid

Campos29

I've been having a really hard time losing weight and fat as a female. my hormones came in clean but i really want to get on T3 to speed up my thyroid but my doctor won't give it to me. i've read that the iodine in seaweed helps the thyroid which will help speed up her metabolism and help her with more energy and fat loss.

I've been having a really hard time losing weight and fat as a female. my hormones came in clean but i really want to get on T3 to speed up my thyroid but my doctor won't give it to me. i've read that the iodine in seaweed helps the thyroid which will help speed up her metabolism and help her with more energy and fat loss.

Of no consequence. Male or female. You really don't want to mess with your thyroid.

Doesn't sound like you have a thyroid problem. Work on your diet more and tightening that up

Top Bottom