Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

using clen and T3 off cycle

Raina26

Hey female lurker here. I'm 5 5 and 130, my trainer has been tweaking my diet and cardio right now and adjusting things. Once i improve that and lose some more weight I plan on doing a T3 and clen cycle. is it true that T3 is catabolic to muscles? if so is it still okay to run this stack without steroids?

Hey female lurker here. I'm 5 5 and 130, my trainer has been tweaking my diet and cardio right now and adjusting things. Once i improve that and lose some more weight I plan on doing a T3 and clen cycle. is it true that T3 is catabolic to muscles? if so is it still okay to run this stack without steroids?

First off, you are talking about two different stimulants at the same time. Be aware that this can have an effect on your heart and can cause atrial fibrillation which can only be detected through an ECG.
Both can be catabolic. They do not distinguish between fat and muscle. I do not agree in taking the
However if you wanted my opinion, I would have a muscle sparing AAS in there.
If you are doing it naturally, I would stay doing it that way.
If you were going to use clen and T3, I wouldn’t go above 50 mcg of T3 (your body produces 25) or 40-60 of clen. I would use one or the other.

I am only providing recommendations of what to use so you don’t go crazy. I have been there done that.

Also, IMO the average person wouldn’t really notice the muscle loss. Someone who has been building up muscle would. I don’t recommend it, but I will also tell you the pros and cons. Only you can make that decision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't bother. Those are 2 old and outdated methods of losing fat. Go for something more modern like Cardarine at 20mg per day stacked with N2Slin at 2 caps before your 2-3 meals per day. Both will do so much more for you with fat loss and with no side effects. Check out sarms.forsale and n2bm for those products.

Top Bottom