Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

updated back shots

hardbdygrl said:
WOOHOO girl u look great!!!!!!!!! :D :D

Keep up the good work!! I have to show the pick of ur shins to my friend,, hehe he laughs when i tell him i have to train shins,,,lol Ur's look great!!!:p

thanks girl! might i say that you are always looking beautiful! when developing my back originally, i used you as a model..hehe...i have really busted my chops to get my back this lean and hard...its been a long 3 months..

yea..i love training my tibs, its a blast. everytime i think i have a fav bodypart to train, the list never stops! lol

thanks again HBG!

I do I LIKE to look at those calves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your back is coming along VERY nicely as well!

More calf shots!, with the pumps!

thanks everyone....i will post my final cutting pics in two weeks, before i go to jamaica! thanks again for the words!

How did my name get put on here as the thread starter?:confused:

I know that's not my back.;)

Way too pretty to be mine. :p :p

my god you look tight! how did you manage to get your tibs so protruding? calves are nicely split, back look amazing, overall package is ideal. But you forgot to post "front shots" be sure to get them next time:)

ps. nice av.

Japanese machine said:
my god you look tight! how did you manage to get your tibs so protruding? calves are nicely split, back look amazing, overall package is ideal. But you forgot to post "front shots" be sure to get them next time:)

ps. nice av.

Wow. I couldnt agree more. Kronkette you look awesome! Sorry I have been away from the boards, I have been up in Canada. Anyway, great work, now when you and Kronk going to come visit me? ;)

Top Bottom