Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

updated back shots

L

lil k

ladies....good morning!

i wanted to post an updated back pic for some advice and or critiquing...

the reason its back my and not much else, is because my back was really lagging, and i believe now its back up to speed...

please remember that i am 4'11 so there might be other things to consider with my height...

since i will be competing next year...i am trying to lean out for my vacation to Jamaica next month and i am treat it just like a comp...

anyway...please share your thoughts....have a great one and keep training hard.....grrrrrrrr

yea...i was just getting ready to post one with the erectors and such...i was having issues with getting them into the gallery...they will show the thumbnail...but not the pic...let me try for a few sexonds...

hey spatts...i will get a great pic of my lat spread tonight to post....im too sore to do it right now....hehehe

thanks for the comments...and yes....i know your thoughts:D

can anyone actually see the pics...let me know...i uploaded them...and i can see the thumbnail...but when i click on it, it says no such image?

kronkette said:
can anyone actually see the pics...let me know...i uploaded them...and i can see the thumbnail...but when i click on it, it says no such image?

I get that too.

Actually let it be known that I got that several minutes after I managed to pull myself away from staring at your avatar. Which was btw, exceedingly difficult.

velvett said:

I get that too.

Actually let it be known that I got that several minutes after I managed to pull myself away from staring at your avatar. Which was btw, exceedingly difficult.

Same here.

about the avatar and thumbnails ;)

Back looks quite nice little K. Congragulations. Yes lets see a lat spread foto. Wish i could see the big versions of the fotos but it looks like nice muscle and definition already even before your leaning diet. :D

GRRRRRR stupid photo gallery!!!! i will keep trying to upload them, sometimes i dont like this new thumbnail system...i will get to work on it...thanks for the comments ladies....i hope to get the full version up asap

Top Bottom