Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Upcoming vacation female look

MKann

I'm going on a vacation with a guy that I've been dating for a couple months and it's going to be our first time together away from everybody. I'm really looking forward to it and I am looking to look my best because it's going to be at an Island Resort

right now I'm 116 lb and i am 5’2’’ tall
I'm looking to get toned so I look good in a bikini. Which steroid should i take for the next 4 weeks to look tight? Winstrol or anavar?

no steroids for getting toned

go with sarms 10mgs cardarine and 2 caps cardazol
cardio and high protein low carbs

This thread/post was reviewed by our Medical Review board.

This thread/post/message was also fact checked by Steven Darwin, MD and our medical review board.

Full editorial process was followed, and please read our medical disclaimer, check our editorial process.

good info from the vets mods and vips here for real, like the golden standard for info

I'm going on a vacation with a guy that I've been dating for a couple months and it's going to be our first time together away from everybody. I'm really looking forward to it and I am looking to look my best because it's going to be at an Island Resort

right now I'm 116 lb and i am 5’2’’ tall
I'm looking to get toned so I look good in a bikini. Which steroid should i take for the next 4 weeks to look tight? Winstrol or anavar?

Will you be dieting and working out or are you just thinking of using a roid?

You don't need steroids, sarms only, but 4 weeks may be too short. Consider NATURAL sarms replacements: OSTAZOL, CARDAZOL

Top Bottom