Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ULTER! request.......

Evil_Frisky

~Show Quality Bitch~
Platinum
The new Yohimburn bottles ........ Love the easy despenser but seems the seals on them aren't all too good.. :(

Threw the bottle in my gym bag this morning and when I got in my car I smelled it. The cap was closed tightly but the contents leaked out.

:bawling:

I concur. I haven't had the leak happen yet, but once you take the plastic cover off & use the pump, its an a leak waiting to happen.

Just thinking, maybe a squeeze type bottle w/ a flip cap lid (that's attached)....

Sassy69 said:
I concur. I haven't had the leak happen yet, but once you take the plastic cover off & use the pump, its an a leak waiting to happen.

Just thinking, maybe a squeeze type bottle w/ a flip cap lid (that's attached)....

good Idea!

Just decided to add it in today.. and bam.. now my gym clothes and my new sneakers smell minty fresh.

LOL

The tops leak. That's why we ship them with caps. I want to thank all of you for posting though because it seems to have lit a fire under the manufacturer to do something about it. :)

It's not the request I was hoping for but...

My first bottle that I received in the mail was spilling already in the box before I even removed the little plastic do-dad from the top. Now I keep that little plastic thing so when I'm not using it I slip it back on and store the bottle upright to prevent any minty spillage....

treilin said:
My first bottle that I received in the mail was spilling already in the box before I even removed the little plastic do-dad from the top. Now I keep that little plastic thing so when I'm not using it I slip it back on and store the bottle upright to prevent any minty spillage....

That's what I do too.

Frisky said:
The new Yohimburn bottles ........ Love the easy despenser but seems the seals on them aren't all too good.. :(

Threw the bottle in my gym bag this morning and when I got in my car I smelled it. The cap was closed tightly but the contents leaked out.

:bawling:

Frisky, lookin' HOT!

LOL

Same problem..I dumped mine into an older DF bottle I had....

treilin said:
I keep that little plastic thing so when I'm not using it I slip it back on and store the bottle upright to prevent any minty spillage....
^^^ *knocking on wood*

Luckily, I've never had a problem with it , I always put it back in the bag just in case...

Top Bottom