Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Two questions. bodybuilding and home

Erica_L

Hi everyone. I actually have two questions, just thought that would not be right to create to threads for them, they are absolutely not related to each other, though. The first thing is about muscle length. One of my friends is some sort of a fitness instructor and she was trying to explain to me that muscle length affects how quickly muscle mass will grow (it's harder for girls with long legs to pump up glutes). Could you please explain how that works if that is true? And the second thing is not that complicated. I'm just going to buy a juicer, and thought that would be more helpful if someone would advise one. None of my friends have it. Thanks

she is confused

the lankier limbs have different muscle structure. example look at Lee Priest.. very tiny limbs, he is a very short dude (but short dudes can still have long limbs btw) but in his case short dude with short limbs. he has thicker calves and biceps.

a lankier dude who is 6 6 with long limbs is going to have more longer muscles that are skinnier. however the amount of mass both can put on would not be affected, but the appearance looks like it

there is a reason you don't see tall bodybuilders. and also a reason you don't see short basketball players either

Hi everyone. I actually have two questions, just thought that would not be right to create to threads for them, they are absolutely not related to each other, though. The first thing is about muscle length. One of my friends is some sort of a fitness instructor and she was trying to explain to me that muscle length affects how quickly muscle mass will grow (it's harder for girls with long legs to pump up glutes). Could you please explain how that works if that is true? And the second thing is not that complicated. I'm just going to buy a juicer, and thought that would be more helpful if someone would advise one. None of my friends have it. Thanks
Those with longer muscles just need to work harder to get the same appearance and shape as someone with shorter muscles. The rate if growth would still be the same.

Top Bottom