Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying to lower body fat %

hottybo2

So been working hard on dropping my % body fat since end of aug and im down to 15.4 % training hard and eating well with lots of protein and veg and nearly where i want to be. However something I have noticed as the british winter approaches im really really feeling the cold I was 19-20% when I started all this and on the scales there hasn;t been much of a difference so its not from weight loss i can only conclude either its from % body fat ( which i get as fat insultates you however I expected muscles to do the same) wondered if its something else. I've never heard anyone else mention it but there aren;t many woman I come across in every day life who work on there % body fat its all about losing weight for them and so i wondered if its something others have experienced

You'd be surprised how much even a few percentage points of body fat loss effects how well your body insulates its core and organs. I definitely have felt much colder after shedding body fat for sure.

PON is 100% correct.. has everything to do with insulation. there are 2 kinds of fat. brown fat and white fat. white fat is what we don't want and is there simply to insulate us, since you have such low body fat congrats the white fat on your body is very small

another reason you get cold is it can simply mean you are burning fat.

Top Bottom