Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Trying to lose weight, need steroids

I am currently trying oxypro elite for fat burning and eating in a deficit and am not losing weight. I am looking to use steroids to help me lose more weight and get stronger. I also been working out for the past year and have not got much progress. I think i need something stronger and some help

You think you’re in a calorie deficit but you’re not, that’s why you’re not losing weight. It’s very simple but people want to complicate it to push their own agenda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You think you’re in a calorie deficit but you’re not, that’s why you’re not losing weight. It’s very simple but people want to complicate it to push their own agenda.

It’s not simple. You obviously know nothing about hormones

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness

Hormones are science [emoji1787]

Let me break this down for you so that you can understand. Calories in and calories out is the foundation of weight loss/gain. If your caloric intake doesn’t match your goals i.e. in a deficit for weight loss, then all the hormonal imbalances don’t mean shit.

Steroids are not fat burners man. I suggest you focus more on diet, drop the garbage fat burner, and check out something like Cardarine + N2Slin.

Let me break this down for you so that you can understand. Calories in and calories out is the foundation of weight loss/gain. If your caloric intake doesn’t match your goals i.e. in a deficit for weight loss, then all the hormonal imbalances don’t mean shit.

You just said before people don’t need a deficit. Make up your mind because and come back

Top Bottom