Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TriMojo's Quest for Muscle Log

My supplements arrived yesterday! The service from the AF store was quick. I bought cardio breeze, Trex and the Yes lotion. Like a kid at Christmas, I was excited to use them this morning.

I took the Cardio Breeze and squatted in the tub to exfoliate my bum and thighs right after I woke up. I waited for about 30 min. and then did some HIIT cardio at home.

Wasn't as difficult as I thought. I am not a morning person and I NEVER do cardio on an empty stomach. I had no bad side effects. I thought I was sweating more but it could be my imagination.

Meal 1: 1/2 cup plain yogurt, 4 egg whites & 1 yolk

Then I took a Trex and drove to the gym. :evil:

WORKOUT
Lat Pulldowns (4 sets) 12x80lbs, 12x80lbs, 12x85lbs, 12x90lb
Bent Over Rows (4 sets) 12xbar+20, 12xbar+25, 12xbar+30, 12xbar+30
T-Bar Rows (3 sets) 12x65lbs, 12x70lbs, 12x70lbs
Dumbbell One Arm Rows (3 sets) 12x25lbs, 12x25lbs, 12x25lbs
Assisted Pull-up (3 sets) 12x60lbs, 12x50lbs, 12x50lbs

Standing Olympic Bar Curls (4 sets) 12xbar+10, 12xbar+10, 10xbar+15, 8xbar+15
Seated Dumbbell "Arnold" Curls (4 sets) 12x15lbs, 12x15lbs, 10x20lbs, 8x20lbs
Preacher Curls (3 sets) 12x35lbs, 12x40lbs, 12x40lbs
Concentration Curls (2 sets) 12x15lbs, 12x15lbs

This old guy told me I looked like I was working really hard today. I don't know if it was the supplements or he just wanted me to take my headphones off.

I did feel like busting out a dance in the middle of working my biceps. Me&You by Cassie came on my MP3 and I had a sudden urge to dance. Weird! At least I was in a joyful mood.

Meal 2: 1 1/2 scoops protein powder, 1/4 c. green godess juice, handful of blueberries.

Meal 3: Sprouted grain bread w/ 1 tbls. p-nut better

Meal 4: 1 oz almonds, side salad

Meal 5: 5oz chicken breast, steamed broccoli and 1/2c. couscous

Meal:6 1 apple, 1 oz peanuts

Last edited:
1 Cardio Breeze and Yes on my butt first thing in the morning.

45 min. kickboxing cardio, 8min stability ball abs

Meal 1: 4oz extra lean turkey burger, handful of baby greens, 1 slice sprouted grain bread

One T-Rex which gave me the energy to make over 100 lip balms! ;)

Meal 2: 1/2 cup cottage cheese, 1/4 blueberres

Meal 3: slice of sprouted grain bread and 1 tlbs. p-nut butter

Meal 4: 3 oz chicken breast and 1/2 apple

Meal 5: 2 sushi rolls, 1 asparagus+avocado+salmon, 1 shrimp+cucumber+roe

Last edited:
HELP! We are going to the fair state today. :devil:

The food is unbelievable. Deep fried anything you could ever want. Like deep fried twinkies, deep fried candy bars, deep fried pickles and new this year.. Deep fried coke?

The turkey legs are my favorite. I feel like Bam-Bam on the Flintstones while I'm gnawing on one. Oh yeah, the greek food is to die for too. Gyros are my heros! I'l try to not go crazy but I know today will be a BIG cheat day. :chomp:

I'll try to remember what I eat and I'll post later, maybe Gymgurl will smack me with her numchakus! :verygood:

Meal 1: 12 oz coffee w/ skim milk, 3 egg whites, 1/2 banana

I didn't do too bad at the fair. Too many food choices and the greasy stuff was making my tummy churn. I ate a grilled chicken breast and three cheese sticks.

Monday, interval training cardio and chest/tricep workout

Tuesday Quads and calves

And I Pr'ed with a 255 pound leg press yesterday! ;) Whoohooo!

1 cardio breeze

45 min. steady state run @ 8:15 min. mile pace

Meal 1: 4 egg whites, 1 yolk, 1/2 banana, 8oz coffee

1 T-REX

Workout:

SHOULDERS

Military Press 5 sets- bar/12, bar+10/10, bar+10/8, bar+10/6, bar+10/6
Lateral Fly Machine 3 sets- 35/12, 40/10, 40/10
Front Raise 3 sets- 12/12 for all sets
Lateral Raise 3 sets- 12/12 for all sets
Cable Upright Rows 3 sets- 70/12, 75/10, 80/8
Dumbbell Shrugs 4 sets- 20/12, 20/12, 25/12, 25/12

Meal 2: 1 and 1/2 scoops protein powder, handful of blueberries, 1/4c plain yogurt, green godess juice

Sassy69 said:
How's teh t-rex treating you?

I think it's great, it gives me a great energy boost. Even after a good 45 min. run, I take a T-Rex with breakfast and I'm ready to hit the gym for weights. :evil:

It helped me at the fair too. I didn't go ape shit over the food. I started looking at all the greasy food then the obese people shoving it down their gullets' and I lost my appetite.

I've also hit some personal records lifting this week. Don't know if it is the T-Rex or cutting down the cardio. Overall, I'm a happy camper and I :heart: T-rex!

trimojo said:
I think it's great, it gives me a great energy boost. Even after a good 45 min. run, I take a T-Rex with breakfast and I'm ready to hit the gym for weights. :evil:

It helped me at the fair too. I didn't go ape shit over the food. I started looking at all the greasy food then the obese people shoving it down their gullets' and I lost my appetite.

I've also hit some personal records lifting this week. Don't know if it is the T-Rex or cutting down the cardio. Overall, I'm a happy camper and I :heart: T-rex!

Great job on the PR's!!!

Top Bottom