Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRENBOLONE , female use.

Leggodess

Hi.

I'm a female bodybuilder who has used TRENBOLONE. I was wondering how many other females in here has used TRENBOLONE. What kind of results did you get? How much muscle did you gain? What was your dosage? What kind of side effects (Good and bad)?

My TRENBOLONE ACE dosage was between 10mg - 30mg, every other day .. I know you may say it's high but for me it was perfect. I've done 2 cycles, My ON CYCLE last between 8-12 weeks, OFF CYCLE 8 weeks. Will do my 3rd cycle soon..
I gained about 35 pounds of muscle so far.

THE SIDES I noticed increased strength, bigger and harder muscle pumps, Faster muscle gains, increased libido, my clit did swell up, my leg hair growing faster, burned more body fat, more vascular. So far I love all the good and bad sides [emoji123][emoji173].

My daughter wants to join me when I start my 3rd cycle. She is an adult so I will support her [emoji123][emoji173]

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

you hit the nail on the head as to what would happen to a female using tren

i'm not a fan of females using these sorts of powerful steroids but who am i to tell you what you can or can't do. as long as you know the risks and are willing to deal with them then whatever

you hit the nail on the head as to what would happen to a female using tren

i'm not a fan of females using these sorts of powerful steroids but who am i to tell you what you can or can't do. as long as you know the risks and are willing to deal with them then whatever
Many of the good and bad sides most women are afraid of, I'm looking forward to them all. My goals are really huge [emoji123]

Hello ladies,

DAY 1

Today my daughter and I started TRENBOLONE ACE and Deca 5mg of each.
Injected into our quads. It hurt some but not much.

Why TRENBOLONE ACE?
Most women are afraid of the side that they may see as a negitve. To me most side are positive when looking at my goals.. My goals is to get as big and as huge as possible.
Another reason why I choose to run TRENBOLONE ACE is that it is one of the best compounds to take for maximum muscle gains.

A few hours later we did a back and bicep workout.
Pullups (wide grip) 6 sets
Chin-ups 6 sets
Rows 5 sets

Dumbbell bicep curls 5 sets
Barbell bicep curls 5 sets
Hammer curls 3 sets

Did not notice any effects yet. This is only day one...

5mg is a tiny dosage, i doubt you will notice anything.. it would be like drinking a drop of bleach by mistake

so not surprised you guys didn't notice anything. although i never advise a women use tren as stated above.. since you are adament about doing it i would do 20-25mg a week and up it to maybe 40 area.

i know with me as a man 200mg a week is plenty

5mg is a tiny dosage, i doubt you will notice anything.. it would be like drinking a drop of bleach by mistake

so not surprised you guys didn't notice anything. although i never advise a women use tren as stated above.. since you are adament about doing it i would do 20-25mg a week and up it to maybe 40 area.

i know with me as a man 200mg a week is plenty
Ok, thank you. Soon will up the dosage..

DAY 2

This morning did another workout, trained calves, hamstrings and lower back.. overall had a good workout. Did not notice anything. My daughter said she was able to push one or two more reps per set.. I told her it's still early in our cycle, Wait a week or two....

Ok, thank you. Soon will up the dosage..

DAY 2

This morning did another workout, trained calves, hamstrings and lower back.. overall had a good workout. Did not notice anything. My daughter said she was able to push one or two more reps per set.. I told her it's still early in our cycle, Wait a week or two....

It takes 4 x a drug's half life for it reach full blood hormone levels.

Tren ace = 2 day half life

4 x 2 = 8 days

You aren't going to notice much until you are about a week into your cycle.

I would keep your tren dosage as low as possible. It's very androgenic. It's the androgenic properties of steroids that can cause the emasculating side effects in females.

It takes 4 x a drug's half life for it reach full blood hormone levels.

Tren ace = 2 day half life

4 x 2 = 8 days

You aren't going to notice much until you are about a week into your cycle.

I would keep your tren dosage as low as possible. It's very androgenic. It's the androgenic properties of steroids that can cause the emasculating side effects in females.

Yes give it at least a week to start to feel it working..
I love TRENBOLONE ACE. The androgenic effects do not bother me.
I will keep dosages low for now. I do plan to increase the dosage. It's all about the muscle gains [emoji123][emoji123][emoji173]

Top Bottom