Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRENBOLONE , female use.

Day 18,

Same as before. Made new PR's in the gym. My max bench increased to 235, Free SQUATS (no spotter, no knee wraps) 225 pounds, (with spotter and knee wraps) 315 pounds.

My muscles are feeling more full and bigger, better muscle pumps, can see my veins more, still have some stubborn fat around my abs and thighs. Making good muscle progress every week.

My daughter also make some PR's too.
Bench 135, SQUATS (no spotter and no knee wraps) 155, (with spotter and knee wraps) 170lbs..

On Sunday we will up our dosage to 30 mg every other day.

Yesterday we trained calves, hamstrings, lower back and abs. We did get a good muscle pump.
After our workout we went grocery shopping. My daughter reach for something on a high shelf. When she did that we both herd a rip sound. My daughter calves rip thru her jeans. We both laugh and smile. I remember the first time my bicep rip one of my favorite shirts... The muscle gains are happening alot faster for my daughter.

At the store we bought chicken, lean beef and turkey, sweet potoatos, rice, frozen mix vegetables, yogurt, cottage cheese, garlic, turmeric..
For part of our cheat meal this weekend, we got one small package of cookies and one pint of ice cream.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Hello everyone, I apologize for not updating, had internet issues..

DAY 24,

made more PR's. The muscle pumps are amaizing and harder. Clothing feeling more tight. Muscles are growing. Huge libido, clit is more full and longer, more sensitive in a great way.
Skin more oil, leg hair growing faster, our voices do crack some.
Will stay at current dosages.

Hello everyone, I apologize for not updating, had internet issues..

DAY 24,

made more PR's. The muscle pumps are amaizing and harder. Clothing feeling more tight. Muscles are growing. Huge libido, clit is more full and longer, more sensitive in a great way.
Skin more oil, leg hair growing faster, our voices do crack some.
Will stay at current dosages.

I'd actually cut back right at this point. What's the amount now?

I'd actually cut back right at this point. What's the amount now?
20mg 3 days a week (60mg a week).

Soon we will increase our dosages to every other day. Before we end this cycle we will reach 100mg a week.. I have found for me from past TRENBOLONE ACE and Deca cycles, I prefer 100mg a week. I know I'm crazy but It. [emoji123][emoji123][emoji173]

Update:
I lost count. Soon will be 2 months on TRENBOLONE ACE and Deca. We are currently taking 90mg of both, every other day..
Our good side effects: increased muscle mass, increased muscle strength, increased in our muscle pumps, more vascular, leaner, increased libido, bigger clit, more hungery.
Our bad side effects: more skin oil, some pimples, sometimes a caugh, leg hair grows faster.

Earlier this week my daughter experience calf muscle pumps so huge that she slightly cry. She said her calf muscle pump was so big that it felt like her muscle was ripping open and her skin around her calves was very tight.. I try to give her calf muscles a massage and I felt how hard her calves was. Her skin there was so tight I could not pintch it. When driving home from the gym my daughter told me that she wants to have that happen again.

Our nutrition is good. We are having about 2500-3000 calories in a day, 250g-350g protein, 200-350g carbs

DAY 12:

TRENBOLONE ACE and Deca 20mg each, 3 times a week.

My effects: Strength is up alot. Bigger and harder muscle pump, alittle more vascular, clothing feeling tighter, libido is thru the roof, clit more full and more sensitive in a good way. My voice is still the same..

My daughter effects: same as mine but her muscle gains are alittle more then mine. Her body mass is less then mine so I think she is feeling more effects then me. Her calves and quads are very tight in her jeans, I think soon she may split her jeans, time to go shopping . Her voice is starting to cut in and out some. She is asking me for higher doses. I'll think about it.

I think very soon we will be braking PR's

If your daughters voice is starting to crack. That is a negative sign to 99% of women!

I would actually lower the dose.

the cracking is masculinization effects on the voice box

Day 18,

Same as before. Made new PR's in the gym. My max bench increased to 235, Free SQUATS (no spotter, no knee wraps) 225 pounds, (with spotter and knee wraps) 315 pounds.

My muscles are feeling more full and bigger, better muscle pumps, can see my veins more, still have some stubborn fat around my abs and thighs. Making good muscle progress every week.

My daughter also make some PR's too.
Bench 135, SQUATS (no spotter and no knee wraps) 155, (with spotter and knee wraps) 170lbs..

On Sunday we will up our dosage to 30 mg every other day.

Yesterday we trained calves, hamstrings, lower back and abs. We did get a good muscle pump.
After our workout we went grocery shopping. My daughter reach for something on a high shelf. When she did that we both herd a rip sound. My daughter calves rip thru her jeans. We both laugh and smile. I remember the first time my bicep rip one of my favorite shirts... The muscle gains are happening alot faster for my daughter.

At the store we bought chicken, lean beef and turkey, sweet potoatos, rice, frozen mix vegetables, yogurt, cottage cheese, garlic, turmeric..
For part of our cheat meal this weekend, we got one small package of cookies and one pint of ice cream.

get some HEALTHY fats. monounsaturated

Update:
I lost count. Soon will be 2 months on TRENBOLONE ACE and Deca. We are currently taking 90mg of both, every other day..
Our good side effects: increased muscle mass, increased muscle strength, increased in our muscle pumps, more vascular, leaner, increased libido, bigger clit, more hungery.
Our bad side effects: more skin oil, some pimples, sometimes a caugh, leg hair grows faster.

Earlier this week my daughter experience calf muscle pumps so huge that she slightly cry. She said her calf muscle pump was so big that it felt like her muscle was ripping open and her skin around her calves was very tight.. I try to give her calf muscles a massage and I felt how hard her calves was. Her skin there was so tight I could not pintch it. When driving home from the gym my daughter told me that she wants to have that happen again.

Our nutrition is good. We are having about 2500-3000 calories in a day, 250g-350g protein, 200-350g carbs

healthy fats

healthy fats

healthy fats!

Yes, I'm a female and I used Trembolone.

It was the most powerful compound I've ever tried... In results and side effects.

I tried the compound alone and my dosage was 10mg every 2 days.

I've been using AAS for 10 years now.

I started with Oxandrolone, great results. My five first cycles was using Oxandrolone. I went up to 40mg day... More than that is not beneficial at all, no improvement in results just in side effects.

After Oxandrolone I used: Metenolone, Boldenone, NPP, TP and Drostanolone. I tried every drug alone to see all the possible effects and sides and after I started making some combos.

There are two combos I like the most:

1. Boldenone + NPP (for bulking)
2. Boldenone + Drostanolone (for cutting)

Last year I give it a try to Trembolone and I have great lean gains.

My sides were the same I have with most of the drugs, hair everywhere, super oily skin, thick skin texture... after of years using AAS I don't get to many sides. Of course my clit is larger, my voice is deeper, my face changed...

I knew the consequences and I was OK with that. I was looking for a male physique. I have large shoulders, narrow hip, small and square butt, almost no breasts. I have large muscle. I wanted and I was looking for a male phenotype.

I built the body I wanted over the course of 10 years using drugs. I know I'm an exception, most women don't want a male physique, so I don't recommend that girls try a compound like Trembolone, not before they've tried other possibilities.

Most woman will have great results with Oxandrolone, right training and efficient + consistent diet. For those whose want to go a step further without all the virilizing effects, Boldenone is the drug.

Sorry, I talked too much.
Also sorry for all my grammar's mistakes... French is my primary language.

Best wishes.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk

Yes, I'm a female and I used Trembolone.

It was the most powerful compound I've ever tried... In results and side effects.

I tried the compound alone and my dosage was 10mg every 2 days.

I've been using AAS for 10 years now.

I started with Oxandrolone, great results. My five first cycles was using Oxandrolone. I went up to 40mg day... More than that is not beneficial at all, no improvement in results just in side effects.

After Oxandrolone I used: Metenolone, Boldenone, NPP, TP and Drostanolone. I tried every drug alone to see all the possible effects and sides and after I started making some combos.

There are two combos I like the most:

1. Boldenone + NPP (for bulking)
2. Boldenone + Drostanolone (for cutting)

Last year I give it a try to Trembolone and I have great lean gains.

My sides were the same I have with most of the drugs, hair everywhere, super oily skin, thick skin texture... after of years using AAS I don't get to many sides. Of course my clit is larger, my voice is deeper, my face changed...

I knew the consequences and I was OK with that. I was looking for a male physique. I have large shoulders, narrow hip, small and square butt, almost no breasts. I have large muscle. I wanted and I was looking for a male phenotype.

I built the body I wanted over the course of 10 years using drugs. I know I'm an exception, most women don't want a male physique, so I don't recommend that girls try a compound like Trembolone, not before they've tried other possibilities.

Most woman will have great results with Oxandrolone, right training and efficient + consistent diet. For those whose want to go a step further without all the virilizing effects, Boldenone is the drug.

Sorry, I talked too much.
Also sorry for all my grammar's mistakes... French is my primary language.

Best wishes.

Sent from my ASUS_Z012DC using Tapatalk
Thank you for the amazing post. My daughter really love it and she is more determined to get huge. .

Update: we have been off cycle for many weeks. Our last cycle was great :) Will start up another cycle soon. Waiting to get blood work done first.

Top Bottom