Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

TRENBOLONE , female use.

Interested to follow along. I have never and will never recommend tren to a women. I don't even recommend it to most guys either. Since you are doing it anyways I would like to see the results and how those emasculating side effects play out. I am curious if they are compounding the more you run this drug.

Day 4

Injected TRENBOLONE ACE and Deca 10mg each

Had an amazing workout. Was Able to get a few more extra reps..
No sides.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Day 8

My daughter and I increase our dosages starting today TRENBOLONE ACE and Deca 20mg of both, Every other day..60mg-80mg every week.

So far I noticed alittle stronger, can push out a few more reps each set. Better muscle pumps, feeling leaner, better state of mind..

My daughter says the same thing. Also she says she has increased libido, she says her calves and biceps hurt alot due to the muscle pump and feeling bigger, harder..

So far no negative signs..

Sounds like it will be an interesting log.

Are you taking before and after photos?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sounds like it will be an interesting log.

Are you taking before and after photos?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
yes i will be to track our progress. [emoji123][emoji963]
sorry i may not post them in here. [emoji24], maybe, ill think about it..

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

DAY 12:

TRENBOLONE ACE and Deca 20mg each, 3 times a week.

My effects: Strength is up alot. Bigger and harder muscle pump, alittle more vascular, clothing feeling tighter, libido is thru the roof, clit more full and more sensitive in a good way. My voice is still the same..

My daughter effects: same as mine but her muscle gains are alittle more then mine. Her body mass is less then mine so I think she is feeling more effects then me. Her calves and quads are very tight in her jeans, I think soon she may split her jeans, time to go shopping . Her voice is starting to cut in and out some. She is asking me for higher doses. I'll think about it.

I think very soon we will be braking PR's

Top Bottom